Air Ticket for 'S' Pass Holders


Dear all,

Kindly advise if your Company provides return air ticket for home leave to employees holding "S" passes? Await your reply.

Thank you.


Reply 1

Yes, we do provide 2 way flight ticket to S pass holder upon completion of 2 years contract, 1 way ticket back home if they didn’t renew. This only apply to 1st employment contract.


Reply 2

Yes, we do. It is MOM regulation that we have to provide air ticket to send S-pass workers back, unless they agree otherwise.


Reply 3

It depends upon the policy of the company. In our company, we provide air ticket to expats on deputation only ( to an fro) once every year to travel to their home(base) country. But if the hire is not on deputation and has been hired locally then no air ticket is provided.


Reply 4

Yes. The employer is responsible for sending an S Pass holder home. This includes bearing the cost of repatriation at the end of employment.


Reply 5

We do nott provide any air tickets for S pass holders as this is not the company's responsibility.


Reply 6

Nope, we only buy for work permit.


Reply 7

Yes. We do under MOM regulations.


Reply 8

No, S pass and EP holders are considered professional and we do not provide air ticket. We only provide for work permit holders.


Reply 9

We don't provide for home leave, only repatriation.


Post your reply or comment to this discussion by using the form shown below.

    Full Name*

    Job Title*

    Company or Organisation Name*

    Work Email Address*

    Confirm Your Work Email Address*

    Contact Number*


    Your Message