HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Bonus for Re-employment Staff
Would like to check how your company practices bonus payment for the staff who enter into re-employment contract when staff turn 62 years old.
1. Do you pay variable bonus in the year when the staff enters into 1st year of re-employment contract?
2. If so, do you prorate variable bonus?
3. Or you do not pay variable bonus in the year when staff enters into re-employment?
Your input is much appreciated.
We still continue to pay variable bonus in the year when the staff enters into 1st year of re-employment contract and we do not pro-rate variable bonus.
We are in the finance industry.
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.