HRSINGAPORE can assist eligible companies to maximize their HR Capabilities for the following services under the CDG Grant.
1. Assisting Clients to review current employment contracts, extension of Retirement options and gaps in regulatory compliance. Propose possible solutions to enhance family friendly culture, flexible work arrangements, and pertinent HR practices, HR efficiency and HR Solutions.
2. Update Clients with relevant changes to the terms and conditions in the employment contracts, institute disciplinary measures, performance improvement programs, etc.
3. Review existing HR policies and procedures and updating Employee handbook.
Performance Management Practices
1. Review current processes on performance management systems and its effectiveness in measuring performance actions per Company’s growth objectives and business cycle.
2. Develop and recommend Performance management framework & cycle in relation to the business operations; to include stakeholder's roles and responsibilities (KPIs) and company mission.
3. Implement, review & refine scope of appraisal processes and elements to assess & moderate using a fair ranking including educating staff on the use of the new system. Develop template for Performance Management policy.
Rewards and Recognition Programs
1. Review the current Compensation and Benefit Strategy and Practices of the enterprise.
2. Recommend & Design salary structure with management on using a competitive strategy to retain and reward employees. Propose employee compensation and benefit system to support retention and market competitiveness, variable bonuses, flexible benefits, etc.
3. Implement reward and benefit packages linking with career progression.
Eligible companies may apply for Capability Development Grant (CDG) which defrays up to 70 percent of qualifying consulting project costs.
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- At least 30% local shareholding
- Group annual sales turnover ≤ S$100m or group employment of ≤200 employees
All applications are subject to SPRING’s approval.