The First Professional HR Certification for HR Managers in Singapore
This 8-day competency-based HR certification program covers the Human Resource Strategies and qualifies participants as a Certified Human Resource Manager (CHRM) upon successful completion.
The course delves deeper into the Human Resource arena, covering topics such as HR strategies, HR policies and HR compliance updates. During this course, participants will also enhance their competencies on managing performance, development and compensation of a diverse and multi-generational workforce.
As a senior human resource practitioner, your management, employees and colleagues will turn to you for strategic advice and guidance on all aspects of HR. It is envisaged that this CHRM certification course will provide the opportunity for HR Managers/HR Generalists to advance in their careers and establish their presence as a respected, senior HR practitioner in the industry.
At this advanced-level HR course, participants will find this program useful for purposes of enhancing their professional HR knowledge and requisite skills as a Human Resource Manager.
• Acquiring knowledge on and be able to implement key HR strategies, practices & policies.
• Understanding how effective HR business partnering can help to support the overall aims of the organisation.
• Identifying the compliance issues pertaining to current labour legislations.
• Understanding and implementing hiring guidelines, practices, strategies and issues.
• Developing HR Competency Framework.
• Developing a HR Balanced Scorecard with value propositions.
• Aligning HR with Business strategies.
• Compensating and rewarding productive individuals and teams.
• Understanding and developing company-wide competencies.
• Measuring and reporting HR metrics.
• Formulation of fair HR policies and strategies.
• Components in HR policies.
• Implementation & steps to develop a HR strategy.
• Human resource strategies that organizations commonly use.
• Internal and external factors that shape HR Strategies and Policies.
• Strategy-oriented human resource management and why it is important.
• Identify the HR Challenges.
• HR Ethics.
• Alignment of HR and Business Strategies.
• Effective Organisation Diagnosis.
• Implementation of HR Business Partnering.
• The future of HR Business Partnerships.
• Connecting Business with HR Strategies.
• External factors/influences that may affect business alignment.
• The role of HR Business partners.
• Strengthening and prolonging effective business partnerships.
• Legal rights of employees and their organization.
• Minimum standards stipulated in the Employment Act.
• Types of Contract.
• Contract of Employment.
• Salary payment.
• Termination of Contract and Dismissal
• Statutory benefits and non-statutory benefits
• Reducing recruitment costs.
• Techniques to attract job candidates.
• Making organization the employer of choice.
• Identifying present and future business requirements pertaining to staffing.
• The importance of Human Resource Planning.
• Manpower forecasting.
• Alternative staffing activities.
• Various avenues to attract potential candidates.
• Techniques to develop an effective job advertisement.
• Transformation & value of HR.
• Understanding HR competencies.
• Developing HR competency framework.
• Various types of Knowledge i.e. Tacit, Procedural, Performance.
• Identifying different types/levels of competencies.
• Behavioral Event Interviewing.
• Integrating competencies in order to develop an effective HR System.
• Overview of the Balance Scorecard.
• Why have a HR Scorecard?
• Linking to what really matters.
• The value of measurement.
• Guidelines and issues.
• Developing the scorecard using the 4 BSC value propositions.
• Design a equity pay system.
• Market pay practices.
• Indirect and direct pay components.
• Salary policy and model.
• Determining the internal job structure.
• Identifying the make-up of External Competitiveness
• Understanding market-pricing
• Survey Management i.e. Collating, Analyzing and Using data
• Characteristics of Benchmark jobs
• Variable Performance Pay Plans
• Compensation forecasting and budget cycle
• Categorization of Employee Benefits
• Alternative compensation solutions
• Determine and create various HR measurement & metrics.
• Using metrics to measure ROI.
• Creating HR measurements & metrics and what to measure and why.
• Designing HR modeling tools.
• Designing HR scorecard to align with business needs.
• Building the metrics business case.
• Turning metrics into analytics and analytics into strategies.
• Deciding what metrics are important to your business.
Decades of experience in local and regional HR practices and expert knowledge in labour laws.
Adrian Wong has more than 25 years of experience as a Senior Regional HR Professional with many years of experience in diverse industry especially manufacturing, food and beverage, FMCG, Supply Chain, freight and logistics, consultancy and Information, education, financial ratings and research sectors.
Adrian has worked as the Corporate HR Director, Asia Pacific for McGraw Hill Companies, Vice-President HR for EGL Asia Pacific Holdings Company Pte Ltd, Vice-President HR International Division for Japfa International Pte Ltd, Regional HR and Quality Director, Exel Way & QSHE Director for MSAS/Exel/DHL, Personnel Manager for Motorola Electronics and General Motors.
He covers more than 12 countries in Asia Pacific from India to Japan, China and down south to New Zealand. He led HR teams in different countries reporting to him and covers the full spectrum of HR activities: talent acquisition, total rewards, training and development including change management, HR Operations and benefits for the region. His experience covers a number of Mergers and Acquisitions, takeovers, HR workforce restructuring, corporate social responsibility, HR Outsourcing, Employee communications, Industrial and Union negotiation, etc. His training experience includes Corporate Internal Trainer for Management Leadership Programs, leadership programs for First Line managers, Business Development programs, leadership transition programs.
While he was with the Supply Chain Industry, he has responsibility over Quality, Safety and Environment covering Asia pacific countries and directs ISO Quality certification programs, 1800 safety management and 1400 Environment programs for the group. He also developed the leadership management program jointly with NUS Business Management School for young leaders and covers the Exel Way launch for Asia.
Adrian is a certified DISC and DDI facilitator and was also a part time lecturer for an Australian University for its Bachelor and Masters programs (International Human Resource Management Modules) and a local Institute for its Human Resource Management, Training & Development and Strategic Management programs. He is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Adrian possess a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and a Masters of Arts in Human Development. He also possess Diplomas in Management Consultancy, Marketing, Industrial Management, Human Resource, Quality and Production Engineering.
Arnold Chan has over 20 years of organization development critical experiences while working at three global organisations with a strong Pan Asia presence. He has lead several strategic initiatives ranging from balanced scorecard performance management system and regional competency development framework to talent management programmes in this region.
While at Standard Chartered Bank, he was a lead facilitator for their global future leaders programme. As a certified Gallup strengths coach he engaged senior managers and high potentials to help them discover their signature themes and align them to business priorities. Arnold was instrumental in spearheading key HR programmes aligned to the Business Excellence framework that led Standard Chartered Bank to achieve the prestigious Asia Human Capital Award for Talent Management.
At DBS Bank, Arnold lead the HR balanced scorecard implementation, delivered performance coaching and review workshops for Vice Presidents and senior managers across the Group. Prior this, he was the Fuji Xerox country representative and HR working committee leader in developing the Asia Pacific Competency Development System. Arnold also revised the performance appraisal system at Fuji Xerox Singapore to meet the People Developer Standard. As a result Fuji Xerox was accorded 6 stars in the People Developer Standard award.
His management exposures spanned across industries. From the public to the private sector and from global financial institutions to multinational corporations. Besides Singapore, he has developed executives from USA, India, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia. Arnold holds an MBA and a BBA with Distinction and he is also a Certified Strengths Coach. He is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Billy C H Teoh has over 34 years of managerial & senior management experiences working in sales, local government, manufacturing, process engineering, international management, education, consulting, Organization development, training & development, coaching and human resources management in a wide range of industries including FMCG, electronics, heavy industries, finance & banking, etc. His consulting, assessment, training & development, and coaching work covered clients and/or participants from practically every department of government, MNCs, commercial firms, banking, and even those from the Big 4 from the Asian region and across the globe.
Billy has carried out specialized consultancy projects and conducted many training programs/ workshops/international conferences both domestically and internationally for local, multinational & public listed companies, government, other consultancies/providers, and international companies. He has done work in Hong Kong, China, and the ASEAN region. He has spoken, lectured, trained, and/or coach employees from junior to the very senior board level from government, non-governmental, commercial, multinational, global and public listed companies.
Billy is among others, a Psychometrics Practitioner trained in England and registered with the British Psychological Society UK, a registered & licensed Assessment Center Practitioner,; a Certified Management Consultant and a Chartered Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development, UK. He is also an alumnus & scholarship holder of IATSS Forum, Japan; HRH Duke of Edinburgh Commonwealth Study, Canada; the Asian Institute of Management, Philippines; ICM, UK; Oxford Academy for Oxford Tutorial & Critical Thinking, University of Oxford, England (New College); Psychometrics Centre, Faculty of Social & Political Sciences, University of Cambridge, England (Peterhouse College); Coaching in Medicine & Leadership, Harvard University, USA (Harvard Medical School).
Billy is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Noel Khng has more than 20 years’ experience in the Human Resources field working for the Shell Group of Companies. He has taken on roles as a generalist as well as specialist roles in Recruitment, Staff Administration, Industrial Relations, HR Information Systems and Learning and Development.
He also worked as the Group HR Manager for Mewah International Inc., one of the largest palm oil refiners and traders in the world, headquartered in Singapore with 3 refineries in Malaysia and marketing offices in China, Australia, Russia, Rumania, Poland, Brazil and Argentina. Leading a team of 28 HR professionals, he was charged with setting the overall direction for HR policies and practices across the Mewah Group.
Noel holds a Master’s of Science (UK) majoring in HRM and a Diploma in Industrial Relations. He also successfully completed the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
Noel is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Sarah Ng has more than 20 years of Compensation management experience in J-APAC in multiple industries from Hi-Tech Manufacturing & Sales to Gases & Chemicals and Professional Services assuming leadership roles in a Regional and Corporate capacity. She first built her compensation foundation skills with Intel Singapore Pte. Ltd., and has since progressively advanced in her career as a Regional C&B Manager in Wuthelam Holdings and Air Products & Chemicals, and as Head of Compensation & Benefits, J-APAC in Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants. Her regional experience spans across 13 countries in the Japan Asia Pacific region.
Sarah is highly competent in base salary structuring & job leveling; benchmarking & job pricing; variable pay plans design from inception in bonus plan modeling to its funding, allocation & distribution; mobility management; and benefits review & integration. As an internal consultant with the organizations she has worked for, Sarah develops and conducts regular education, training and/or communication programs for Business leaders, internal HR and Line Managers. She has also lectured part-time the Compensation Modules for the Certificate, Diploma, Degree and Master HRM courses. She also conducts the Compensation Module for HRSINGAPORE’s Certified Human Resource Administrator (CHRA) and Certified Human Resource Manager (CHRM) Courses. Sarah holds a Degree in Business Studies, Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and professional qualification in Chartered Secretary.
Elsie Low is a HR Practitioner with over 25 years of experience. She has specific experience and strength in talent acquisition, human resource development, compensation and benefits development, payroll administration and management, talent management, employee communication and relations. She is a visionary and performance focused professional. Coupled with that, she has excellent business acumen with strong work ethics.
Elsie has worked in various multi-national and local SMEs and in different sectors such as manufacturing, electronics, construction, engineering and oil & gas. Her span of responsibility and experience are spent in various regional and leadership roles across different regions in ASEAN, Australia, China and Middle East.
Elsie graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource and a MBA in Finance. She is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
• 6, 13, 20, 27 January, 3, 10, 24 February, 3 March 2018 - Saturdays - 17th Intake - Confirmed
• 2, 9, 16, 23 March, 6, 13, 20, 27 April 2018 - Fridays - 18th Intake
• 8, 9, 10, 11, 15, 16, 17, 18 May 2018 - 19th Intake
• 7, 14, 21, 28 July, 4, 11, 18, 25 August 2018 - Saturdays - 20th Intake
• Eight days
• 9 am to 5.30 pm
Certification will be awarded upon successful completion of all the modules and Competency-Based Assessments. And those who are successful are entitled to use the designatory title "CHRM®" after their names.
• S$ 3,750 for Community
• S$ 3,880 for others
• PIC Claimable for Company Sponsored Participants (Ends 2017).
• Skills Connect WDA Reference CRS-N-0024604.
• Skills Future Credit for Self-Sponsored Singaporeans aged 25 and above.
• UTAP Funding is available.
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options
Past Participant Organizations (Government/Private & Public Sectors)
• 8 Bar, AAR International, Inc., AET Tankers, Agricultural Bank Of China, Alpine Engineering Services, APM Property Management, Arvato Digital Services, Asiatic Agricultural Industries, ASM Assembly Systems Asia, ASME, Aureumaex Industries (S), Amphenol FCI Connectors Singapore, Addvalue Innovation.
• Ban Choon Marketing, Basler & Hofmann Singapore, Best Denki (Singapore), Brunel International South East Asia, Builders 265.
• Cambridge Industrial Trust Management, CH2M HILL Singapore, Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia, Children-At-Risk Empowerment Association, Chr. Hansen Singapore, Crystal Offshore, Curvature Solutions, China Construction Bank Corporation, Chong Chen Building Materials & Construction, Cymer Singapore.
• Dentsu Aegis Network, DOCOMO interTouch.
• Eisai Asia Regional Services, eLiving, Enersys Reserve Power, Enilec Services, ERCO Lighting Pte Ltd.
• Faith Community Baptist Church, Fullerton Fund Management Co, Flying Dragon Adventures.
• GATES PCM Construction, Gucci Singapore.
• Heidrick & Struggles Singapore, Hellespont Offshore, Henderson Global Investors (S), Hevilift Group, Holcim Trading, Hudson, HUPSteel, Hamilton Sundstrand Pacific Aerospace, Hwa Seng Builder, Hitachi Metals Singapore Pte Ltd, Hunting Energy Services Pte Ltd.
• Imaginings, Innoflex, International Medical Clinic, Intership.
• Jet Quay, Just Education Publishers, Jumbo Group of Restaurants.
• KBC Advanced Technology, Koelnmesse, Kaiden Corporate Services, Kwang Tat Electrical Services, KellyOCG (Singapore).
• Lagardere Services Singapore, LANPAN, Leighton Contractors Asia, Leighton Contractors (Asia), Liang & How Contractor, Laticrete South East Asia.
• Mabanaft, Matco Asia, Maxwell Chambers, Meiji Seika (Singapore), Mercator, Mercer (Singapore), MERCU Learning Point, Metta Welfare Association, Miniso SG, Mori Seiki Singapore, Multitest Electronic Systems (Asia), MINDEF.
• National Institute of Education, Natixis, Nestle R&D Center, Noritsu Singapore, New Era Tickets Asia Pte Ltd.
• OAG Aviation Worldwide, Olam International, Oldendorff Carriers, ONG&ONG, Omni Offshore Terminals Operations, One Farrer Pte. Ltd..
• Panasonic R&D Center Singapore, Paradise Group Holding, Pertama Merchandising, Pokka International, Pollux Properties, Pro-Matrix, PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam, Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office,
• Resolve Salvage & Fire (Asia), RGF HR Agent Singapore, Rich-Link Construction, Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia), RGF HR Agent Singapore, RH Petrogas, RenalTeam.
• SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific, Seletar Country Club, SGS Testing and Control Services Singapore, Shingda Construction, Singapore Eye Research Institute, Snap-on Tools Singapore, SOCAR Trading Singapore, Sodexo Singapore, Sodick Singapore, Solstad Offshore Asia Pacific, ST Education & Training, ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems), St Joseph's Home, Stelkraft Coiled Tubing and Pumps, Sumitomo Mitsu Construction Co., Sysware Singapore, Singapore Indian Development Association.
• TAFEP, TEE International, Teijin Polycarbonate (S), The American Club, The Esplanade Co., The Project Group, Turbomeca Asia Pacific, Thong Hoe Dental Surgery, Trust-Link Express, TTS Singapore, The Singapore Island Country Club, Thomson Medical Pte. Ltd..
• Ultra Clean Asia Pacific.
• V. Ships Asia Group, Vanstar Civil Engineering, Vifor Pharma Asia Pacific, Voltas.
• Walton International Group, Web Professional House, Wee Guan Construction, Wemark Techno Engineer, Winning International Group, Wyeth Nutritionals (Singapore), Wacker Chemicals (South Asia).
• Ya Kun International, Yanmar Asia (S) Corporation, Yinson Production Pte Ltd, ZF Asia Pacific.
Past Participants' Comments:
• "Enjoyed Arnold’s classes as he is very clear and concise with the info/teachings and in his deliverance of course materials!" - Sharyn Chong, L & K Engineering Co
• "Trainer (Elsie) put lots of practical examples based on real experience! Very helpful!" - Yulia Grama, KellyOCG (Singapore) Pte Ltd
• "A very big thank you and much appreciation on your excellent weekly arrangements and patience dealing with the participants during our courses. It takes much effort in getting the weekly classes to run smoothly, and your team has done a brilliant job! Thank you again!" - Rai Hanah, RH Petrogas Limited
• "Noel (Trainer) is very hands on. He planned the interactive case studies and coursework with care to allow participants to have a better hands-on knowledge".
• "Mr Arnold Chan is one of the best trainers in this course!" - Jaclyn Cheng, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
• "The techniques shared will assist me in drawing up better benefit plans. Good knowledgeable shared by the trainer!" - Kamala R Pillai, TTS Singapore Pte Ltd
• "The trainer was very in details and willing to answer all our queries. Very knowledgeable and shared experiences. Good training with good subjects in current market that we are facing." - Shanti, Omni Offshore Terminals Operations Pte Ltd
• "Good hands on setting up HR metrics as a beginner" -Tan Meng Khiang, Advanced Dental
• "The assessments were really well-explained by Billy (trainer) and he offered a lot of insights!"
• "Very interesting course. It will definitely helps me and my company’s vision and direction" - Denisa Tan, Liang & How Contractor Pte Ltd
• "The Competency Map is very good, thank you." - Fanny Yuliani
• "Excellent Trainer (Sarah Ng), very knowledgable!" - Vinita Menson, SGS Testing & Control Services S’pore Pte Ltd
• "The session (HR Business Partnering Module) is good as it gives me the better understanding of a HRBP. In fact, HRBP is increasingly more important moving ahead".
• "Found the trainer to be very pleasant; his way of using real life experience to highlight points was refreshing." C. Shanmugam, Enilec Services
• "A very good resourceful trainer (Adrian Wong)!" - Vinita Menon, SGS Testing & Controls Services Singapore
• "Very good real life scenarios, case studies and trainer (Arnold) shared his experience" - Lynn Lim, Henderson Global Investors (S) Ltd
• "Very good sharing of experience!" - Candice Wang, Hellespont Offshore Pte Ltd
• "Very useful and informative HR Strategies" - Ravia Ong, Energys Reserve Power Pte Ltd
• "Arnold (trainer) is very experienced and detail, he shared with us a lot of his personal knowledge!"
• "Actual experience of Adrian (trainer) has been useful!"
• "The entire module is useful" - Jessica Wong, Meiji Seika (S) Pte Ltd
• "Trainer is very helpful & willing to share."
• "Assessment is quite practical and useful in future work." - Li Jing, Winning International Group Pte Ltd
• " Training was useful and informative." - Anna Wong, AAR International, Inc.
• "The program is very good and thorough."
• "Excellent trainer, Arnold is humble and a great listener."
• "The video clip showed was a refreshing and effective teaching tool."
• "Arnold is by far the best trainer. Really enjoyed the session."
• "The entire module is actually very useful for me to apply at work."
CHRM Graduates in 2011
- Lina Chan, CHRM, CH2M HILL Singapore Pte Ltd
- Celine S. Shanmugam, CHRM, Enilec Services
- Grace Gan, CHRM, Faith Community Baptist Church
- Christina Lim, CHRM, Fullerton Fund Management Co Ltd
- Lucy Lazarous Sim, CHRM, HUPSteel Limited
- Emily Toh, CHRM, Natixis
- Amanda Teo, CHRM, Oldendorff Carriers (S) Pte Ltd
- June Gwee, CHRM, The American Club
- Esther Yong, CHRM, Wee Guan Construction Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2012
- Ching Bee Khim Mollie, CHRM, Mabanaft Pte Ltd
- Sung Bee Eng, CHRM, National Institute of Education
- Trina Foo Siak Peng, CHRM, Noritsu Singapore Pte Ltd
- Nooraine Minhaj, CHRM, V. Ships Asia Group Pte Ltd
- Frecy Bastian, CHRM, Cambridge Industrial Trust Management Limited
- Hanifah Ali, CHRM
- Chui Chin Mun, CHRM, Eisai Asia Regional Services
- Melissa Hoe Minyi, CHRM, Walton International Group (S) Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2013
- Karen Sim Whee Ping, CHRM, Asiatic Agricultural Industries Pte Ltd
- Lim Hwei Shi Grace, CHRM, Eisai Asia Regional Services
- Louise Ellen Scardifield, CHRM, Hudson
- Chee Lai Pheng Stella, CHRM, Mori Seiki Singapore Pte Ltd
- Eugene Lim Tow Ming, CHRM, Public Service Division, Prime Minister's Office
- Ching Peck Hoon Joanne, CHRM, ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd
- Yiew Meng Fei Victor, CHRM, Wyeth Nutritionals (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Chia Peck Leng, CHRM, National Institute of Education
- Anna Wong Hwee Cheng, CHRM, AAR International, Inc.
- Seet Yuen Neo Doreen, CHRM, Agricultural Bank Of China Limited
- Joel Shoo, CHRM, DOCOMO interTouch Pte Ltd
- Sanghamitra Bose, CHRM, Mercator
- Diana Ho Siew Lan , CHRM, Panasonic R&D Center Singapore
- Teo Sock Siang, Amy, CHRM, Children-At-Risk Empowerment Association
- Lim Swee Ngor Betty, CHRM, Chr. Hansen Singapore Pte Ltd Endra Sani,
- Endra Sani, CHRM
- Rory Limqueco, CHRM, Wyeth Nutritionals (Singapore) Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2014
- Shanon Ng Ai Leng, CHRM, Brunel International South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Lynn Lee Yoke Lin, CHRM, Holcim Trading Pte Ltd
- Gwendolen Lim, CHRM, Imaginings Pte Ltd
- Ng Lee Khoon, CHRM, Jet Quay Pte. Ltd.
- Tan Hwee Qi Melissa, CHRM, Lagardere Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Wang Danjun, CHRM, Matco Asia Pte Ltd
- Jessica Wong, CHRM, Meiji Seika (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Masjuani Bin Jonid, CHRM, MERCU Learning Point Pte Ltd
- Evelin Chong Ling Ling, CHRM, Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd
- Ivy Soh (Soh Choon Hong), CHRM, Sumitomo Mitsu Construction Co., Ltd.
- Chiam Zhi Hong Kathy, CHRM, TEE International Limited
- Phoebe Zhong Pei Pei, CHRM, ASME
- Li Jing, CHRM, Winning International Group Pte Ltd
- Dhananjaya Ranga Saroj Suraweera, CHRM, AET Tankers Pte Ltd
- Lim Mee Fong, CHRM, Heidrick and Struggles Pte Ltd
- Eunice Fung, CHRM, Hevilift Group Pte Ltd
- Puay Li Yong (Amy), CHRM, Just Education Publishers Pte Ltd
- Jenny Zou Qi, CHRM, LANPAN Pte Ltd
- Noorjahan bte Abdul Subhan, CHRM, Leighton Contractors Asia Limited (SG Branch)
- Florence Chen Siew Min, CHRM, Maxwell Chambers Pte Ltd
- Kazumi Imamura, CHRM, SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
- Ng Khia Hwee Margaret, CHRM, Singapore Eye Research Institute
- Ong Phui Huey Veron, CHRM, SOCAR Trading Singapore Pte Ltd
- Junainah Mohamad, CHRM, Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd
- Candice Teo, CHRM, Solstad Offshore Asia Pacific Ltd
- Low Gek Lian Gillian, CHRM, Stelkraft Coiled Tubing and Pumps Pte Ltd
- Meyny Natacia Tjhong, CHRM, Wemark Techno Engineer Pte Ltd
- Lau Mei Lee, CHRM, Crystal Offshore Pte Ltd
- Maria Virginia Wyidia, CHRM, PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
CHRM Graduates in 2015
- Khoo Peck Kee, CHRM, 8 Bar Pte Ltd
- Lena Tan, CHRM, Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific
- Lioba Angela Mauch, CHRM, Koelnmesse Pte. Ltd.
- Jasmine Woo Mei Yee, CHRM, OAG Aviation Worldwide Pte Ltd
- Cindy Toh Wei Shan, CHRM, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
- Ling Yuet Ying, CHRM, Seletar Country Club
- Toh Wee Lan, CHRM, Teijin Polycarbonate (S) Pte Ltd
- Loh Li Ling, CHRM, The Esplanade Co. Ltd
- Rebecca Boon, CHRM, The Project Group Pte Ltd
- Ong Siew Pheng Ravia, CHRM, Enersys Reserve Power Pte Ltd
- Shellen Fun Yen Ling, CHRM, International Medical Clinic
- Luvianne Pang Ka Lai, CHRM, Mercer (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Tay Jin En, CHRM, Rich-Link Construction Pte Ltd
- Juan Siew Peng, CHRM, Shingda Construction Pte Ltd
- Ho Yuet Ying Agnes, CHRM
- Grace Chee, CHRM
- Choong Siok Fang Iris, CHRM
- Kevin Ng, CHRM
- Hoe Minjie Mabel, CHRM
- Rhea Gavino Codizal, CHRM
- Teng Yew Wah, CHRM, Best Denki (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Tan Yoke Ying Shelyn, CHRM, MABANAFT Pte Ltd
- Esther Sim Swee Ling, CHRM
- Goh Chiou Yoon (Jennifer), CHRM
- Alicia Ang Shu Wen, CHRM
- Loo Yen Peng (Lu Yanping), CHRM, Ya Kun International Pte Ltd
- Tan Yoke Peng Christina, CHRM, Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd
- Lim Yoon, CHRM, Henderson Global Investors (S) Ltd
- Sarah Ting Bee Hong, CHRM, Metta Welfare Association
- Katherine Teo Ai Yen, CHRM, ST Education & Training Pte Ltd
- Chem Yi Hua Cynthia, CHRM, Sysware Singapore Pte Ltd
- Chen Yihan Johanesse, CHRM, Ban Choon Marketing Pte Ltd
- Candice Wang Ching Hsuan, CHRM, Hellespont Offshore Pte Ltd
- Tham Sook Kuen Sharon, CHRM, Curvature Solutions Pte Ltd
- Liow Bee San Pauline, CHRM, Pokka International Pte Ltd
- Sharon Jit Kaur, CHRM, Pro-Matrix Pte Ltd
- Annie Toh, CHRM, Yanmar Asia (S) Corporation Pte Ltd
- Leong Kit Ching (Jeanny), CHRM, Aureumaex Industries (S) Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2016
- Chang Hoi May, CHRM, Hamilton Sundstrand Pacific Aerospace Pte Ltd
- Mandal Anice Zapanta, CHRM, Intership Pte Ltd
- Chan Yoon Han (Rachel), CHRM, Kwang Tat Electrical Services Pte Ltd
- Sathiya D/O Prakalathan, CHRM, Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited
- Denisa Tan Mui Lan, CHRM, Liang & How Contractor Pte Ltd
- Low Sok Heng Susie, CHRM, Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Tan Meng Khiang, CHRM, Thong Hoe Dental Surgery Pte Ltd
- Cindy Yeo, CHRM, Vifor Pharma Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Gulrajani Naresh Hiranand, CHRM, Voltas Limited
- Fanny Yuliani, CHRM
- Pauline Lim, CHRM
- Lim Boon Yiong, CHRM
- Goh Cheng Mei Clarissa, CHRM
- Jastina Binte Sulaiman, CHRM, Heidrick & Struggles Singapore Pte Ltd
- Wang Peik Chunn, CHRM, Sodick Singapore Pte Ltd
- Noraida Ismail, CHRM
- Ong Lea Choo, Jessie, CHRM, Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd
- Chua Chor Hoon Kristine, CHRM, Basler & Hofmann Singapore Pte Ltd
- Sheila Ho How Chai, CHRM, eLiving Pte Ltd
- Lyla Marie R. Pimentel, CHRM, GATES PCM Construction Ltd
- Chiang Lay Choo, Marie, CHRM, Innoflex Pte. Ltd.
- Tracy Ong, CHRM, Miniso SG Pte Ltd
- Jenny Ng, CHRM, Olam International Limited
- Lee Hong Lin Joanne, CHRM, Paradise Group Holding Pte Ltd
- Susie Thng Sock Ching, CHRM, Pollux Properties Ltd
- Angelia Loh Chin Chieh, CHRM, Resolve Salvage & Fire (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Vinita Menon Madhavan, CHRM, SGS Testing and Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Tan Lu Si, CHRM, Snap-on Tools Singapore Pte Ltd
- Lim Sok Khoon (Doris), CHRM, St Joseph's Home
- Geradine Chua Mei Chen, CHRM, Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices
- Eng Seok Khim Angal, CHRM, Vanstar Civil Engineering Pte Ltd
- Tan Yan Ling, CHRM, Web Professional House Pte Ltd
- Teo Chai Hoon (Regine), CHRM, ZF Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Ng Kim Kim, CHRM
- Sharon Lee Loy Lin, CHRM, Jumbo Group of Restaurants Pte Ltd
- Pan Li Hsia (Adeline), CHRM, Multitest Electronic Systems (Asia)
- Govindasamy Shanthi, CHRM, Omni Offshore Terminals Operations Pte Ltd
- Cheng Ruizhen (Jaclyn), CHRM, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
- Raihanah Binte Mohamed, CHRM, RH Petrogas Limited
- Manohari Saravanan, CHRM, Singapore Indian Development Association
- Khirrtana M A K, CHRM, Singapore Indian Development Association
- Law Zhi Jun, CHRM, Trust-Link Express LLP
- Kamala R Pillai, CHRM, TTS Singapore Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2017
- Tan Xueling Crystal, CHRM, Chong Chen Building Materials & Construction Pte Ltd
- Tan Ee Hui Telvina, CHRM, RenalTeam Pte Ltd
- Wong Chuan Fong, CHRM
- Tay Wee Ling Linda, CHRM, Kaiden Corporate Services Pte.Ltd.
- Sherene Chok, CHRM, Amphenol FCI Connectors Singapore Pte Ltd
- Ong Ah Fang (Sally), CHRM, China Construction Bank Corporation
- Irene Chan Fui Ling, CHRM, Hwa Seng Builder Pte Ltd
- Alice Tang Bee Kuan, CHRM, Cymer Singapore Pte Ltd
- Chia Gek Kiang Anne, CHRM
- Agnes Leong, CHRM
- Poon Kwok Hoe (Brandon), CHRM
- Tan Yin Nie, Christine, CHRM
- Lim Eng Joo (Jocelyn), CHRM
- Chong Yin Heng, Sharyn, CHRM
- Renuka Devi D/O Nithia Annanthan, CHRM, Icon Soc Pte Ltd
- Chan Su Chien, CHRM, Builders 265 Pte Ltd
- Yulia Grama, CHRM, KellyOCG (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Lili Lim Chu Li, CHRM, Laticrete South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Teresa Tang Yin Leng, CHRM
- Teo Hui Ling, Jolie, CHRM
- Jaslyn Lai, CHRM, Wacker Chemicals (South Asia) Pte. Ltd
- Yovita Christianti, CHRM, Hunting Energy Services Pte Ltd
- Ng Shuying Fiona, CHRM, New Era Tickets Asia Pte Ltd
- Nurmuliana Binte Mohamed Ali, CHRM, One Farrer Pte. Ltd
- Sie Gek Hong, Joy, CHRM
- Abby Alias, CHRM
- Poh Chiew Kim, CHRM
- Ong Bing Shen, CHRM, The Singapore Island Country Club
- Khoong Chooi Hong (Lynn), CHRM, Yinson Production Pte Ltd
- Tan May May, CHRM, Brunel International South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Wong Pey Pey Joyce, CHRM, Addvalue Innovation Pte Ltd
- Lau Shyue Ling, CHRM