This 8-day competency-based HR certification course is the first professional HR Certification for HR Managers in Singapore.
This 8-day competency-based HR certification program covers the Human Resource Strategies and qualifies participants as a Certified Human Resource Manager (CHRM) upon successful completion.
The course delves deeper into the Human Resource arena, covering topics such as HR strategies, HR policies and HR compliance updates. During this course, participants will also enhance their competencies on managing performance, development and compensation of a diverse and multi-generational workforce.
As a senior human resource practitioner, your management, employees and colleagues will turn to you for strategic advice and guidance on all aspects of HR. It is envisaged that this CHRM certification course will provide the opportunity for HR Managers/HR Generalists to advance in their careers and establish their presence as a respected, senior HR practitioner in the industry.
At this advanced-level HR course, participants will find this program useful for purposes of enhancing their professional HR knowledge and requisite skills as a Human Resource Manager.
(Training Venues: In view of the current COVID-19 situation, we will maintain small class size for all our courses. Hotels has taken strict measures such as daily disinfecting of all seminar rooms, cleaning the lift buttons and door knobs, temperature taking for our participants and hand sanitizers are also available)
(Social Distancing: Traditional classroom setting with only ONE participant at each table, with a distance of one metre apart from another. Comfortable seating space at the lunch area. All participants have to wear a mask during the training)
• Acquiring knowledge on and be able to implement key HR strategies, practices & policies.
• Understanding how effective HR business partnering can help to support the overall aims of the organisation.
• Identifying the compliance issues pertaining to current labour legislations.
• Understanding and implementing hiring guidelines, practices, strategies and issues.
• Developing HR Competency Framework.
• Developing a HR Balanced Scorecard with value propositions.
• Aligning HR with Business strategies.
• Compensating and rewarding productive individuals and teams.
• Understanding and developing company-wide competencies.
• Measuring and reporting HR metrics.
• Formulation of fair HR policies and strategies.
• Components in HR policies.
• Implementation & steps to develop a HR strategy.
• Human resource strategies that organizations commonly use.
• Internal and external factors that shape HR Strategies and Policies.
• Strategy-oriented human resource management and why it is important.
• Identify the HR Challenges.
• HR Ethics.
• Alignment of HR and Business Strategies.
• Effective Organisation Diagnosis.
• Implementation of HR Business Partnering.
• The future of HR Business Partnerships.
• Connecting Business with HR Strategies.
• External factors/influences that may affect business alignment.
• The role of HR Business partners.
• Strengthening and prolonging effective business partnerships.
• Legal rights of employees and their organization.
• Minimum standards stipulated in the Employment Act.
• Types of Contract.
• Contract of Employment.
• Salary payment.
• Termination of Contract and Dismissal
• Statutory benefits and non-statutory benefits
• Coverage of other related employment laws
• Reducing recruitment costs.
• Techniques to attract job candidates.
• Making organization the employer of choice.
• Identifying present and future business requirements pertaining to staffing.
• The importance of Human Resource Planning.
• Manpower forecasting.
• Alternative staffing activities.
• Various avenues to attract potential candidates.
• Techniques to develop an effective job advertisement.
• Transformation & value of HR.
• Understanding HR competencies.
• Developing HR competency framework.
• Various types of Knowledge i.e. Tacit, Procedural, Performance.
• Identifying different types/levels of competencies.
• Behavioral Event Interviewing.
• Integrating competencies in order to develop an effective HR System.
• Overview of the Balance Scorecard.
• Why have a HR Scorecard?
• Linking to what really matters.
• The value of measurement.
• Guidelines and issues.
• Developing the scorecard using the 4 BSC value propositions.
• Design a equity pay system.
• Market pay practices.
• Indirect and direct pay components.
• Salary policy and model.
• Determining the internal job structure.
• Identifying the make-up of External Competitiveness
• Understanding market-pricing
• Survey Management i.e. Collating, Analyzing and Using data
• Characteristics of Benchmark jobs
• Variable Performance Pay Plans
• Compensation forecasting and budget cycle
• Categorization of Employee Benefits
• Alternative compensation solutions
• Determine and create various HR measurement & metrics.
• Using metrics to measure ROI.
• Creating HR measurements & metrics and what to measure and why.
• Designing HR modeling tools.
• Designing HR scorecard to align with business needs.
• Building the metrics business case.
• Turning metrics into analytics and analytics into strategies.
• Deciding what metrics are important to your business.
Decades of experience in local and regional HR practices and expert knowledge in labour laws.
Adrian Wong has more than 25 years of experience as a Senior Regional HR Professional with many years of experience in diverse industry especially manufacturing, food and beverage, FMCG, Supply Chain, freight and logistics, consultancy and Information, education, financial ratings and research sectors.
Adrian has worked as the Corporate HR Director, Asia Pacific for McGraw Hill Companies, Vice-President HR for EGL Asia Pacific Holdings Company Pte Ltd, Vice-President HR International Division for Japfa International Pte Ltd, Regional HR and Quality Director, Exel Way & QSHE Director for MSAS/Exel/DHL, Personnel Manager for Motorola Electronics and General Motors.
He covers more than 12 countries in Asia Pacific from India to Japan, China and down south to New Zealand. He led HR teams in different countries reporting to him and covers the full spectrum of HR activities: talent acquisition, total rewards, training and development including change management, HR Operations and benefits for the region. His experience covers a number of Mergers and Acquisitions, takeovers, HR workforce restructuring, corporate social responsibility, HR Outsourcing, Employee communications, Industrial and Union negotiation, etc. His training experience includes Corporate Internal Trainer for Management Leadership Programs, leadership programs for First Line managers, Business Development programs, leadership transition programs.
While he was with the Supply Chain Industry, he has responsibility over Quality, Safety and Environment covering Asia pacific countries and directs ISO Quality certification programs, 1800 safety management and 1400 Environment programs for the group. He also developed the leadership management program jointly with NUS Business Management School for young leaders and covers the Exel Way launch for Asia.
Adrian is a certified DISC and DDI facilitator and was also a part time lecturer for an Australian University for its Bachelor and Masters programs (International Human Resource Management Modules) and a local Institute for its Human Resource Management, Training & Development and Strategic Management programs. He is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Adrian possess a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and a Masters of Arts in Human Development. He also possess Diplomas in Management Consultancy, Marketing, Industrial Management, Human Resource, Quality and Production Engineering.
Arnold Chan has over 20 years of organization development critical experiences while working at three global organisations with a strong Pan Asia presence. He has lead several strategic initiatives ranging from balanced scorecard performance management system and regional competency development framework to talent management programmes in this region.
While at Standard Chartered Bank, he was a lead facilitator for their global future leaders programme. As a certified Gallup strengths coach he engaged senior managers and high potentials to help them discover their signature themes and align them to business priorities. Arnold was instrumental in spearheading key HR programmes aligned to the Business Excellence framework that led Standard Chartered Bank to achieve the prestigious Asia Human Capital Award for Talent Management.
At DBS Bank, Arnold lead the HR balanced scorecard implementation, delivered performance coaching and review workshops for Vice Presidents and senior managers across the Group. Prior this, he was the Fuji Xerox country representative and HR working committee leader in developing the Asia Pacific Competency Development System. Arnold also revised the performance appraisal system at Fuji Xerox Singapore to meet the People Developer Standard. As a result Fuji Xerox was accorded 6 stars in the People Developer Standard award.
His management exposures spanned across industries. From the public to the private sector and from global financial institutions to multinational corporations. Besides Singapore, he has developed executives from USA, India, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Vietnam, Malaysia and Indonesia. Arnold holds an MBA and a BBA with Distinction and he is also a Certified Strengths Coach. He is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Noel Khng has more than 20 years’ experience in the Human Resources field working for the Shell Group of Companies. He has taken on roles as a generalist as well as specialist roles in Recruitment, Staff Administration, Industrial Relations, HR Information Systems and Learning and Development.
He also worked as the Group HR Manager for Mewah International Inc., one of the largest palm oil refiners and traders in the world, headquartered in Singapore with 3 refineries in Malaysia and marketing offices in China, Australia, Russia, Rumania, Poland, Brazil and Argentina. Leading a team of 28 HR professionals, he was charged with setting the overall direction for HR policies and practices across the Mewah Group.
Noel holds a Master’s of Science (UK) majoring in HRM and a Diploma in Industrial Relations. He also successfully completed the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
Noel is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Sarah Ng has more than 20 years of Compensation management experience in J-APAC in multiple industries from Hi-Tech Manufacturing & Sales to Gases & Chemicals and Professional Services assuming leadership roles in a Regional and Corporate capacity. She first built her compensation foundation skills with Intel Singapore Pte. Ltd., and has since progressively advanced in her career as a Regional C&B Manager in Wuthelam Holdings and Air Products & Chemicals, and as Head of Compensation & Benefits, J-APAC in Jones Lang LaSalle Property Consultants. Her regional experience spans across 13 countries in the Japan Asia Pacific region.
Sarah is highly competent in base salary structuring & job leveling; benchmarking & job pricing; variable pay plans design from inception in bonus plan modeling to its funding, allocation & distribution; mobility management; and benefits review & integration. As an internal consultant with the organizations she has worked for, Sarah develops and conducts regular education, training and/or communication programs for Business leaders, internal HR and Line Managers. She has also lectured part-time the Compensation Modules for the Certificate, Diploma, Degree and Master HRM courses. She also conducts the Compensation Module for HRSINGAPORE’s Certified Human Resource Administrator (CHRA) and Certified Human Resource Manager (CHRM) Courses. Sarah holds a Degree in Business Studies, Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management and professional qualification in Chartered Secretary.
Elsie Low is a HR Practitioner with over 25 years of experience. She has specific experience and strength in talent acquisition, human resource development, compensation and benefits development, payroll administration and management, talent management, employee communication and relations. She is a visionary and performance focused professional. Coupled with that, she has excellent business acumen with strong work ethics.
Elsie has worked in various multi-national and local SMEs and in different sectors such as manufacturing, electronics, construction, engineering and oil & gas. Her span of responsibility and experience are spent in various regional and leadership roles across different regions in ASEAN, Australia, China and Middle East.
Elsie graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource and a MBA in Finance. She is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Michael Giam is an international business professional with decades of senior management experience working in highly complex and cross-cultural business environments. Michael’s international breadth of experience spans both in public institutions and private corporations focusing mainly on business fundamentals and human capital to establish clear and achievable strategic business goals.
From a Senior HR Business Partner to Senior Vice President, Michael has worked for several MNCs including CWT Distribution Limited (Singapore), International Data Corporation (USA), the Millennium & Copthorne International Hotels Group (Singapore), Marriott International (in China) and Melco China Resorts (Holding) Limited (Macau). In his tenure at CWT, Michael was appointed by the CEO as the Management Representative to lead in corporate culture development and change. He has developed, implemented and coached several action programs that were necessary in the development of a learning culture within the organization and beyond. In 2003, Michael was selected by the industry to become one of the Executive Committee Members representing the Singapore hospitality industry to provide value-added initiatives and plans to the local government in enhancing the skills and value of the local workforce. He is active in helping the community, especially those unemployed and in poverty to reskill them and bring them back to the workforce.
In recent years Michael worked in China for Marriott to open new properties and some of its flagship hotels. Michael also worked for the Society of Petroleum Engineers in Malaysia as their Asia Pacific Director of Operations responsible for organizing and managing industry-related MICE activities. In his tenure, he has also developed good relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers in many national oil companies and international oil and gas corporations. Michael also worked as an independent consultant handling several pre-opening and restructuring projects. This include assisting the GM in opening the first Wyndham flagship hotel in Singapore; worked as an interim General Manager to open an exclusive club for arts & culture professionals in Guangzhou; developed and implement a comprehensive strategic Customer Service Excellence Program for United Overseas Bank in China as well as providing professional HR service & consultation to the new rebranded Hotel Jen in Singapore.
Michael has always been interested to develop the next generation of talents and leaders. Since 1995, Michael has served as an adjunct faculty for several local and foreign universities as well as some adult learning institutions on topics including Human Resource Management, Coaching & Counselling, Business Contract & Maritime Law, Organizational Behavior, Customer Service Training and many others.
Michael received his MBA from an Australian University and holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (Facilitated Learning). He is a registered Practicing Management Consultant (PMC), a recognized SkillsFuture Mentor for SMEs in Singapore and also a Certified Senior Professional with IHRP Singapore.
• 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October, 6, 13, 20 November 2020 - Fridays (24th Intake) - Confirmed
• 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 October, 7, 21, 28 November 2020 - Saturdays (25th Intake) - Confirmed
• 5, 12, 19, 26 March, 9, 16, 23, 30 April 2021 - Fridays (26th Intake)
• 3, 10, 17, 24 July, 7, 14, 21, 28 August 2021 - Saturdays (27th Intake)
Duration / Venue
• Eight days
• 9 am to 5.30 pm
• Mandarin Orchard Singapore (24th Intake)
• Mandarin Orchard Singapore (25th Intake)
Certification will be awarded upon successful completion of all the modules and Competency-Based Assessments. And those who are successful are entitled to use the designatory title "CHRM®" after their names.
• S$ 3,750 for Community
• S$ 3,880 for others
• UTAP Funding is available for NTUC Union Members (Enhanced UTAP capped at $500 per year, starting from 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2022 for aged 40 years and above).
• Eligible Singaporeans can apply for SkillsFuture Study Award for Human Resource (Singapore HR Industry Manpower Plan).
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options
Past Participant Organizations (Government/Private & Public Sectors)
• 8 Bar Pte Ltd, AAR International, Inc., AET Tankers, Agricultural Bank Of China, Alpine Engineering Services Pte Ltd, APM Property Management Pte Ltd, Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd, Asiatic Agricultural Industries Pte Ltd, ASM Assembly Systems Asia Singapore Pte Ltd, ASME, Aureumaex Industries (S) Pte Ltd, Amphenol FCI Connectors Singapore Pte Ltd, Addvalue Innovation Pte Ltd, AMS Marine Pte Ltd, AEB (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd
• Ban Choon Marketing Pte Ltd, Basler & Hofmann Singapore Pte Ltd, Best Denki (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Brunel International South East Asia Pte Ltd, Builders 265 Pte Ltd, BlueSG Pte Ltd.
• Cambridge Industrial Trust Management, CH2M HILL Singapore Pte Ltd, Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd, Children-At-Risk Empowerment Association, Chr. Hansen Singapore Pte Ltd, Crystal Offshore Pte Ltd, Curvature Solutions Pte Ltd, China Construction Bank Corporation, Chong Chen Building Materials & Construction Pte Ltd, Cymer Singapore Pte Ltd, Celgene Pte Ltd
• Dentsu Aegis Network, DOCOMO interTouch Pte Ltd
• Eisai Asia Regional Services Pte Ltd, eLiving, Enersys Reserve Power Pte Ltd, Enilec Services, ERCO Lighting Pte Ltd, Ed Broking (Asia) Pte. Limited, ECOM AgroIndustrial Asia Pte Ltd, Euro-Diesel Pte Ltd, EU Holidays Pte Ltd
• Faith Community Baptist Church, Fullerton Fund Management Company Ltd, Flying Dragon Adventures Pte Ltd, Farm N Pantry, Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd
• GATES PCM Construction Ltd, Gucci Singapore
• Heidrick & Struggles Singapore Pte Ltd, Hellespont Offshore Pte Ltd, Henderson Global Investors (S) Ltd, Hevilift Group Pte Ltd, Holcim Trading Pte Ltd, Hudson, HUPSteel Limited, Hamilton Sundstrand Pacific Aerospace Pte Ltd, Hwa Seng Builder Pte Ltd, Hitachi Metals Singapore Pte Ltd, Hunting Energy Services Pte Ltd
• Imaginings Pte Ltd, Innoflex Pte Ltd, International Medical Clinic, Intership Pte Ltd, IPG Mediabrands (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Insight Adjusters And Surveyors Pte Ltd
• Jet Quay Pte Ltd, Just Education Publishers Pte Ltd, Jumbo Group of Restaurants Pte Ltd, J C Tapas Bar Pte Ltd, J.M. Pang & Seah (Pte) Ltd
• KBC Advanced Technology Pte Ltd, Koelnmesse Pte Ltd, Kaiden Corporate Services Pte Ltd, Kwang Tat Electrical Services Pte Ltd, KellyOCG (Singapore) Pte Ltd
• Lagardere Services Singapore Pte Ltd, LANPAN Pte Ltd, Leighton Contractors Asia Limited, Liang & How Contractor Pte Ltd, Laticrete South East Asia Pte Ltd
• Mabanaft Pte Ltd, Matco Asia Pte Ltd, Maxwell Chambers, Meiji Seika (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Mercator Limited, Mercer (Singapore) Pte Ltd, MERCU Learning Point Pte Ltd, Metta Welfare Association, Miniso SG, Mori Seiki Singapore Pte Ltd, Multitest Electronic Systems (Asia) Pte Ltd, MINDEF, Mohan HR Pte Ltd, Manitowoc Crane Group Asia Pte Ltd, Maersk Drilling Holdings Singapore Pte Ltd, Market Grill Pte Ltd
• National Institute of Education, Natixis, Nestle R&D Center, Noritsu Singapore Pte Ltd, New Era Tickets Asia Pte Ltd, New Toyo International Holdings Ltd, National Australia Bank Limited
• OAG Aviation Worldwide Limited, Olam International Ltd, Oldendorff Carriers, ONG&ONG Pte Ltd, Omni Offshore Terminals Operations Pte Ltd, One Farrer Pte. Ltd, Orient Global Services Pte Ltd
• Panasonic R&D Center Singapore, Paradise Group Holding Pte Ltd, Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd, Pokka International Pte Ltd, Pollux Properties Ltd, Pro-Matrix Pte Ltd, PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam, Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office, PEC Ltd
• Resolve Salvage & Fire (Asia) Pte Ltd, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd, Rich-Link Construction Pte Ltd, Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd, RH Petrogas Limited, RenalTeam Pte Ltd, RLC Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Roechling Engineering Plastics Pte Ltd
• SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd, Seletar Country Club, SGS Testing and Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd, Shingda Construction Pte Ltd, Singapore Eye Research Institute, Snap-on Tools Singapore Pte Ltd, SOCAR Trading Singapore Pte Ltd, Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd, Sodick Singapore Pte Ltd, Solstad Offshore Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, ST Education & Training Pte Ltd, ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd, St Joseph's Home, Stelkraft Coiled Tubing and Pumps Pte Ltd, Sumitomo Mitsu Construction Co. Ltd, Sysware Singapore Pte Ltd, Singapore Indian Development Association, See Hup Seng CP Pte Ltd, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd, Singapore Valve & Fitting Pte Ltd, SCFG Pte Ltd, Singapura Finance Ltd
• TAFEP, TEE International Limited, Teijin Polycarbonate (S) Pte Ltd, The American Club, The Esplanade Co. Ltd, The Project Group Pte Ltd, Turbomeca Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Thong Hoe Dental Surgery Pte Ltd, Trust-Link Express, TTS Singapore Pte Ltd, The Singapore Island Country Club, Thomson Medical Pte. Ltd
• Ultra Clean Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Universal Maritime Solutions Pte Ltd, US Embassy Singapore
• V. Ships Asia Group Pte Ltd, Vanstar Civil Engineering Pte Ltd, Vifor Pharma Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Voltas Limited, VP Bank (Singapore) Ltd
• Walton International Group (S) Pte Ltd, Web Professional House Pte Ltd, Wee Guan Construction Pte Ltd, Wemark Techno Engineer Pte Ltd, Winning International Group Pte Ltd, Wyeth Nutritionals (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Wacker Chemicals (South Asia) Pte Ltd
• Ya Kun International Pte Ltd, Yanmar Asia (S) Corporation Pte Ltd, Yinson Production Pte Ltd, Yenn Dar Pte Ltd, ZF Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Past Participants' Comments:
• "Useful insights and examples!" - Janyn Sen
• "Training notes were great!" - Katelyn So, KBC Bank N.V.
• "Competency is relevant to our course of work. Upon completion of this module on HR Competencies, it gives us a better understanding of ourselves in the level of competencies that we are in" - Tham Yew Mun, EU Holidays Pte Ltd"
• "I like the group discussion because it is real life cases for us to discuss" - Bong Lip Foon
• "It’s an eye-opening on the knowledge which enabled me to perform my HR work better" - Tham Yew Mun, EU Holidays Pte Ltd"
• "Noel (Trainer) made the course very engaging with frequent hands-on exercises."
• "Enjoyed Arnold’s classes as he is very clear and concise with the info/teachings and in his deliverance of course materials!" - Sharyn Chong, L & K Engineering Co
• "Trainer (Elsie) put lots of practical examples based on real experience! Very helpful!" - Yulia Grama, KellyOCG (Singapore) Pte Ltd
• "A very big thank you and much appreciation on your excellent weekly arrangements and patience dealing with the participants during our courses. It takes much effort in getting the weekly classes to run smoothly, and your team has done a brilliant job! Thank you again!" - Rai Hanah, RH Petrogas Limited
• "Noel (Trainer) is very hands on. He planned the interactive case studies and coursework with care to allow participants to have a better hands-on knowledge".
• "Mr Arnold Chan is one of the best trainers in this course!" - Jaclyn Cheng, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
• "The techniques shared will assist me in drawing up better benefit plans. Good knowledgeable shared by the trainer!" - Kamala R Pillai, TTS Singapore Pte Ltd
• "The trainer was very in details and willing to answer all our queries. Very knowledgeable and shared experiences. Good training with good subjects in current market that we are facing." - Shanti, Omni Offshore Terminals Operations Pte Ltd
• "Good hands on setting up HR metrics as a beginner" -Tan Meng Khiang, Advanced Dental
• "The assessments were really well-explained by trainer and he offered a lot of insights!"
• "Very interesting course. It will definitely helps me and my company’s vision and direction" - Denisa Tan, Liang & How Contractor Pte Ltd
• "The Competency Map is very good, thank you." - Fanny Yuliani
• "Excellent Trainer (Sarah Ng), very knowledgable!" - Vinita Menson, SGS Testing & Control Services S’pore Pte Ltd
• "The session (HR Business Partnering Module) is good as it gives me the better understanding of a HRBP. In fact, HRBP is increasingly more important moving ahead".
• "Found the trainer to be very pleasant; his way of using real life experience to highlight points was refreshing." C. Shanmugam, Enilec Services
• "A very good resourceful trainer (Adrian Wong)!" - Vinita Menon, SGS Testing & Controls Services Singapore
• "Very good real life scenarios, case studies and trainer (Arnold) shared his experience" - Lynn Lim, Henderson Global Investors (S) Ltd
• "Very good sharing of experience!" - Candice Wang, Hellespont Offshore Pte Ltd
• "Very useful and informative HR Strategies" - Ravia Ong, Energys Reserve Power Pte Ltd
• "Arnold (trainer) is very experienced and detail, he shared with us a lot of his personal knowledge!"
• "Actual experience of Adrian (trainer) has been useful!"
• "The entire module is useful" - Jessica Wong, Meiji Seika (S) Pte Ltd
• "Trainer is very helpful & willing to share."
• "Assessment is quite practical and useful in future work." - Li Jing, Winning International Group Pte Ltd
• " Training was useful and informative." - Anna Wong, AAR International, Inc.
• "The program is very good and thorough."
• "Excellent trainer, Arnold is humble and a great listener."
• "The video clip showed was a refreshing and effective teaching tool."
• "Arnold is by far the best trainer. Really enjoyed the session."
• "The entire module is actually very useful for me to apply at work."
CHRM Graduates in 2011
- Lina Chan, CHRM, CH2M HILL Singapore Pte Ltd
- Celine S. Shanmugam, CHRM, Enilec Services
- Grace Gan, CHRM, Faith Community Baptist Church
- Christina Lim, CHRM, Fullerton Fund Management Co Ltd
- Lucy Lazarous Sim, CHRM, HUPSteel Limited
- Emily Toh, CHRM, Natixis
- Amanda Teo, CHRM, Oldendorff Carriers (S) Pte Ltd
- June Gwee, CHRM, The American Club
- Esther Yong, CHRM, Wee Guan Construction Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2012
- Ching Bee Khim Mollie, CHRM, Mabanaft Pte Ltd
- Sung Bee Eng, CHRM, National Institute of Education
- Trina Foo Siak Peng, CHRM, Noritsu Singapore Pte Ltd
- Nooraine Minhaj, CHRM, V. Ships Asia Group Pte Ltd
- Frecy Bastian, CHRM, Cambridge Industrial Trust Management Limited
- Hanifah Ali, CHRM
- Chui Chin Mun, CHRM, Eisai Asia Regional Services
- Melissa Hoe Minyi, CHRM, Walton International Group (S) Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2013
- Karen Sim Whee Ping, CHRM, Asiatic Agricultural Industries Pte Ltd
- Lim Hwei Shi Grace, CHRM, Eisai Asia Regional Services
- Louise Ellen Scardifield, CHRM, Hudson
- Chee Lai Pheng Stella, CHRM, Mori Seiki Singapore Pte Ltd
- Eugene Lim Tow Ming, CHRM, Public Service Division, Prime Minister's Office
- Ching Peck Hoon Joanne, CHRM, ST Electronics (Training & Simulation Systems) Pte Ltd
- Yiew Meng Fei Victor, CHRM, Wyeth Nutritionals (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Chia Peck Leng, CHRM, National Institute of Education
- Anna Wong Hwee Cheng, CHRM, AAR International, Inc.
- Seet Yuen Neo Doreen, CHRM, Agricultural Bank Of China Limited
- Joel Shoo, CHRM, DOCOMO interTouch Pte Ltd
- Sanghamitra Bose, CHRM, Mercator
- Diana Ho Siew Lan , CHRM, Panasonic R&D Center Singapore
- Teo Sock Siang, Amy, CHRM, Children-At-Risk Empowerment Association
- Lim Swee Ngor Betty, CHRM, Chr. Hansen Singapore Pte Ltd Endra Sani,
- Endra Sani, CHRM
- Rory Limqueco, CHRM, Wyeth Nutritionals (Singapore) Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2014
- Shanon Ng Ai Leng, CHRM, Brunel International South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Lynn Lee Yoke Lin, CHRM, Holcim Trading Pte Ltd
- Gwendolen Lim, CHRM, Imaginings Pte Ltd
- Ng Lee Khoon, CHRM, Jet Quay Pte. Ltd.
- Tan Hwee Qi Melissa, CHRM, Lagardere Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Wang Danjun, CHRM, Matco Asia Pte Ltd
- Jessica Wong, CHRM, Meiji Seika (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Masjuani Bin Jonid, CHRM, MERCU Learning Point Pte Ltd
- Evelin Chong Ling Ling, CHRM, Pertama Merchandising Pte Ltd
- Ivy Soh (Soh Choon Hong), CHRM, Sumitomo Mitsu Construction Co., Ltd.
- Chiam Zhi Hong Kathy, CHRM, TEE International Limited
- Phoebe Zhong Pei Pei, CHRM, ASME
- Li Jing, CHRM, Winning International Group Pte Ltd
- Dhananjaya Ranga Saroj Suraweera, CHRM, AET Tankers Pte Ltd
- Lim Mee Fong, CHRM, Heidrick and Struggles Pte Ltd
- Eunice Fung, CHRM, Hevilift Group Pte Ltd
- Puay Li Yong (Amy), CHRM, Just Education Publishers Pte Ltd
- Jenny Zou Qi, CHRM, LANPAN Pte Ltd
- Noorjahan bte Abdul Subhan, CHRM, Leighton Contractors Asia Limited (SG Branch)
- Florence Chen Siew Min, CHRM, Maxwell Chambers Pte Ltd
- Kazumi Imamura, CHRM, SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific Pte Ltd
- Ng Khia Hwee Margaret, CHRM, Singapore Eye Research Institute
- Ong Phui Huey Veron, CHRM, SOCAR Trading Singapore Pte Ltd
- Junainah Mohamad, CHRM, Sodexo Singapore Pte Ltd
- Candice Teo, CHRM, Solstad Offshore Asia Pacific Ltd
- Low Gek Lian Gillian, CHRM, Stelkraft Coiled Tubing and Pumps Pte Ltd
- Meyny Natacia Tjhong, CHRM, Wemark Techno Engineer Pte Ltd
- Lau Mei Lee, CHRM, Crystal Offshore Pte Ltd
- Maria Virginia Wyidia, CHRM, PT. Schneider Electric Manufacturing Batam
CHRM Graduates in 2015
- Khoo Peck Kee, CHRM, 8 Bar Pte Ltd
- Lena Tan, CHRM, Dentsu Aegis Network Asia Pacific
- Lioba Angela Mauch, CHRM, Koelnmesse Pte. Ltd.
- Jasmine Woo Mei Yee, CHRM, OAG Aviation Worldwide Pte Ltd
- Cindy Toh Wei Shan, CHRM, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
- Ling Yuet Ying, CHRM, Seletar Country Club
- Toh Wee Lan, CHRM, Teijin Polycarbonate (S) Pte Ltd
- Loh Li Ling, CHRM, The Esplanade Co. Ltd
- Rebecca Boon, CHRM, The Project Group Pte Ltd
- Ong Siew Pheng Ravia, CHRM, Enersys Reserve Power Pte Ltd
- Shellen Fun Yen Ling, CHRM, International Medical Clinic
- Luvianne Pang Ka Lai, CHRM, Mercer (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Tay Jin En, CHRM, Rich-Link Construction Pte Ltd
- Juan Siew Peng, CHRM, Shingda Construction Pte Ltd
- Ho Yuet Ying Agnes, CHRM
- Grace Chee, CHRM
- Choong Siok Fang Iris, CHRM
- Kevin Ng, CHRM
- Hoe Minjie Mabel, CHRM
- Rhea Gavino Codizal, CHRM
- Teng Yew Wah, CHRM, Best Denki (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Tan Yoke Ying Shelyn, CHRM, MABANAFT Pte Ltd
- Esther Sim Swee Ling, CHRM
- Goh Chiou Yoon (Jennifer), CHRM
- Alicia Ang Shu Wen, CHRM
- Loo Yen Peng (Lu Yanping), CHRM, Ya Kun International Pte Ltd
- Tan Yoke Peng Christina, CHRM, Chevron Phillips Chemicals Asia Pte Ltd
- Lim Yoon, CHRM, Henderson Global Investors (S) Ltd
- Sarah Ting Bee Hong, CHRM, Metta Welfare Association
- Katherine Teo Ai Yen, CHRM, ST Education & Training Pte Ltd
- Chem Yi Hua Cynthia, CHRM, Sysware Singapore Pte Ltd
- Chen Yihan Johanesse, CHRM, Ban Choon Marketing Pte Ltd
- Candice Wang Ching Hsuan, CHRM, Hellespont Offshore Pte Ltd
- Tham Sook Kuen Sharon, CHRM, Curvature Solutions Pte Ltd
- Liow Bee San Pauline, CHRM, Pokka International Pte Ltd
- Sharon Jit Kaur, CHRM, Pro-Matrix Pte Ltd
- Annie Toh, CHRM, Yanmar Asia (S) Corporation Pte Ltd
- Leong Kit Ching (Jeanny), CHRM, Aureumaex Industries (S) Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2016
- Chang Hoi May, CHRM, Hamilton Sundstrand Pacific Aerospace Pte Ltd
- Mandal Anice Zapanta, CHRM, Intership Pte Ltd
- Chan Yoon Han (Rachel), CHRM, Kwang Tat Electrical Services Pte Ltd
- Sathiya D/O Prakalathan, CHRM, Leighton Contractors (Asia) Limited
- Denisa Tan Mui Lan, CHRM, Liang & How Contractor Pte Ltd
- Low Sok Heng Susie, CHRM, Royal Caribbean Cruises (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Tan Meng Khiang, CHRM, Thong Hoe Dental Surgery Pte Ltd
- Cindy Yeo, CHRM, Vifor Pharma Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Gulrajani Naresh Hiranand, CHRM, Voltas Limited
- Fanny Yuliani, CHRM
- Pauline Lim, CHRM
- Lim Boon Yiong, CHRM
- Goh Cheng Mei Clarissa, CHRM
- Jastina Binte Sulaiman, CHRM, Heidrick & Struggles Singapore Pte Ltd
- Wang Peik Chunn, CHRM, Sodick Singapore Pte Ltd
- Noraida Ismail, CHRM
- Ong Lea Choo, Jessie, CHRM, Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd
- Chua Chor Hoon Kristine, CHRM, Basler & Hofmann Singapore Pte Ltd
- Sheila Ho How Chai, CHRM, eLiving Pte Ltd
- Lyla Marie R. Pimentel, CHRM, GATES PCM Construction Ltd
- Chiang Lay Choo, Marie, CHRM, Innoflex Pte. Ltd.
- Tracy Ong, CHRM, Miniso SG Pte Ltd
- Jenny Ng, CHRM, Olam International Limited
- Lee Hong Lin Joanne, CHRM, Paradise Group Holding Pte Ltd
- Susie Thng Sock Ching, CHRM, Pollux Properties Ltd
- Angelia Loh Chin Chieh, CHRM, Resolve Salvage & Fire (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Vinita Menon Madhavan, CHRM, SGS Testing and Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd
- Tan Lu Si, CHRM, Snap-on Tools Singapore Pte Ltd
- Lim Sok Khoon (Doris), CHRM, St Joseph's Home
- Geradine Chua Mei Chen, CHRM, Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices
- Eng Seok Khim Angal, CHRM, Vanstar Civil Engineering Pte Ltd
- Tan Yan Ling, CHRM, Web Professional House Pte Ltd
- Teo Chai Hoon (Regine), CHRM, ZF Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Ng Kim Kim, CHRM
- Sharon Lee Loy Lin, CHRM, Jumbo Group of Restaurants Pte Ltd
- Pan Li Hsia (Adeline), CHRM, Multitest Electronic Systems (Asia)
- Govindasamy Shanthi, CHRM, Omni Offshore Terminals Operations Pte Ltd
- Cheng Ruizhen (Jaclyn), CHRM, RGF HR Agent Singapore Pte Ltd
- Raihanah Binte Mohamed, CHRM, RH Petrogas Limited
- Manohari Saravanan, CHRM, Singapore Indian Development Association
- Khirrtana M A K, CHRM, Singapore Indian Development Association
- Law Zhi Jun, CHRM, Trust-Link Express LLP
- Kamala R Pillai, CHRM, TTS Singapore Pte Ltd
CHRM Graduates in 2017
- Tan Xueling Crystal, CHRM, Chong Chen Building Materials & Construction Pte Ltd
- Tan Ee Hui Telvina, CHRM, RenalTeam Pte Ltd
- Wong Chuan Fong, CHRM
- Tay Wee Ling Linda, CHRM, Kaiden Corporate Services Pte.Ltd.
- Sherene Chok, CHRM, Amphenol FCI Connectors Singapore Pte Ltd
- Ong Ah Fang (Sally), CHRM, China Construction Bank Corporation
- Irene Chan Fui Ling, CHRM, Hwa Seng Builder Pte Ltd
- Alice Tang Bee Kuan, CHRM, Cymer Singapore Pte Ltd
- Chia Gek Kiang Anne, CHRM
- Agnes Leong, CHRM
- Poon Kwok Hoe (Brandon), CHRM
- Tan Yin Nie, Christine, CHRM
- Lim Eng Joo (Jocelyn), CHRM
- Chong Yin Heng, Sharyn, CHRM
- Renuka Devi D/O Nithia Annanthan, CHRM, Icon Soc Pte Ltd
- Chan Su Chien, CHRM, Builders 265 Pte Ltd
- Yulia Grama, CHRM, KellyOCG (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Lili Lim Chu Li, CHRM, Laticrete South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Teresa Tang Yin Leng, CHRM
- Teo Hui Ling, Jolie, CHRM
- Jaslyn Lai, CHRM, Wacker Chemicals (South Asia) Pte. Ltd
- Yovita Christianti, CHRM, Hunting Energy Services Pte Ltd
- Ng Shuying Fiona, CHRM, New Era Tickets Asia Pte Ltd
- Nurmuliana Binte Mohamed Ali, CHRM, One Farrer Pte. Ltd
- Sie Gek Hong, Joy, CHRM
- Abby Alias, CHRM
- Poh Chiew Kim, CHRM
- Ong Bing Shen, CHRM, The Singapore Island Country Club
- Khoong Chooi Hong (Lynn), CHRM, Yinson Production Pte Ltd
- Tan May May, CHRM, Brunel International South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Wong Pey Pey Joyce, CHRM, Addvalue Innovation Pte Ltd
- Lau Shyue Ling, CHRM
CHRM Graduates in 2018
- Ayden Ang, CHRM
- Astha Dhawan, CHRM, Mohan HR Pte Ltd
- Doris Tan Hwee Kheng, CHRM, New Toyo International Holdings Ltd
- Ooi Poh Eaim, CHRM, PEC Ltd
- Teng Lay Keng, CHRM
- Andrew Teo Chian Soon, CHRM, Mindef
- Peng Lai Kuen (Cristy), CHRM, ERCO Lighting Pte Ltd
- Lee Teck Seong , CHRM, Hitachi Metals Singapore Pte Ltd
- Leong Wai Ching, CHRM, Thomson Medical Pte. Ltd
- Wiu Pei Wen, CHRM, Ed Broking (Asia) Pte. Limited
- Adeline Ch'ng Sai Lian, CHRM, See Hup Seng CP Pte Ltd
- Jacynthia Khor Kia Lee, CHRM
- Dawn Lee Lai Fun, CHRM
- Nur Rahayu Binte Selamat, CHRM
- Maria Elizabeth Yi, CHRM
- Shino Wen Shuhui, CHRM
- Poon Chay Yen, CHRM
- Hee Ting Howe Terence, CHRM, BlueSG Pte Ltd
- Vineela Nalla, CHRM, AMS Marine Pte Ltd
- Chen Ling Sze, CHRM, Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd
- Caroline Chua, CHRM, ECOM AgroIndustrial Asia Pte Ltd
- Cynthia Soh Choon Chin, CHRM, Euro-Diesel Pte Ltd
- Phua Siew Noi, CHRM, IPG Mediabrands (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Clarice Joanne Seow Zhi Shan, CHRM, J C Tapas Bar Pte Ltd
- Eileen Gao, CHRM, RLC Group (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Zeng Shujuan, CHRM
- A R Arthi Priyanka, CHRM
- Cang Pingping, CHRM
- Teh Shilin Joanne, CHRM
CHRM Graduates in 2019
- Leong Li Na, CHRM, Fluke South East Asia Pte Ltd
- Cheng Jee Lian, CHRM
- Tay Joo Ling, CHRM
- Tan Mayna, CHRM
- Eva Thian, CHRM, National Australia Bank Limited
- Evonne Loh, CHRM
- Amy Lim Bee Ting, CHRM, Metta Welfare Association
- Peh Lily (Vanessa), CHRM, Insight Adjusters And Surveyors Pte Ltd
- Lee Mui Yen, CHRM, Manitowoc Crane Group Asia Pte Ltd
- Michelle Cheah Lay Hong, CHRM
- Rebecca Fung, CHRM
- Ng Soong Mei Karen, CHRM
- Choo Seik Yen, Christina, CHRM, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd
- Carol Chew, CHRM, Singapore Valve & Fitting Pte Ltd
- Yim Yi Lin Dorcas, CHRM, Universal Maritime Solutions Pte Ltd
- Liew Chui Pheng, CHRM, US Embassy Singapore
- Clara Tan, CHRM, J.M. Pang & Seah (Pte) Ltd
- Daphne Chang Sin Yi, CHRM
- Lam Yoke Lin (Myichel Sarah Lam), CHRM
- Neoh Shu Wei, CHRM
- Nur Lynda Bte Abdullah, CHRM, Yenn Dar Pte Ltd
- Siti Fatimah Binte Kamarnordin, CHRM, AEB (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd
- Luna Sengupta, CHRM, Market Grill Pte Ltd
- Vivian Koh Li Li, CHRM, Roechling Engineering Plastics Pte. Ltd.
- Tang Wai Fun Veronica, CHRM, SCFG Pte Ltd
- Sng Meng Kiat Winston, CHRM
- Tham Yew Mun, CHRM, EU Holidays Pte Ltd
- Bong Lip Foon, CHRM
- Liow Yuh Choon, CHRM