This workshop will equips you with the knowledge and skills for coaching effectively.
The ability to coach is an important leadership competency in today's environment. When leaders are able to coach, they can engage, improve performance and maximise the potential of their team members. Thus, coaching is a powerful tool that brings tremendous positive results for the individuals, leaders and organisation.
As Human Resource Practitioners or Managers, we need to equip ourselves with coaching skills that help us to carry out conversations that are purposeful and generate positive outcome. If you want to build rapport and help others to be successful, this programme will enable you to achieve meaningful results.
This one day intensive workshop will equips you with the knowledge and skills for coaching effectively, basing on a structured approach which includes coaching mindset, model and skills.
• Understand what Coaching is and how it is different from counseling, consulting and training
• Build relationships and achieve high performance
• Engage, empower and motivate staff
• Enable staff to take ownership at work
• Unleash staff potential to bring out their best
• Conduct impactful conversations that builds trust and respect
1. What is Coaching?
2. Benefits of Coaching
3. Qualities of a Coach
4. Coaching Framework and Process Model
5. Core coaching skills of building rapport, listening and questioning
6. Databank of powerful questions to draw out the best in people
7. Application of coaching in performance management, career development, workplace interpersonal issues, leadership/people development, business partnering
To enable the learning to be applicable to the workplace, the programme incorporates:
• Interactive exercises
• Role plays
• Case studies
• For HR Executives, HR Managers or People Managers who want to be an internal coach, and are responsible for staff performance, development and engagement.
Benefits of attending this workshop
• Be an effective leader in enhancing performance and engagement
• Be seen as an excellent resource to motivate and retain staff
• Build excellent relationships with people at work
• Develop a high performing culture in your organisation
What questions this training programme provides answers to:
• What is coaching and why is it important?
• Who benefits from coaching?
• How is coaching applied to the workplace for HR and Line Managers?
• Am I suitable to be a coach?
Susan conducts various programmes, ranging from personal development to leadership. She has conducted programmes on Leadership Development, Competency-Based Interview and teambuilding. She is also certified as a DISC Behavioural Consultant, NLP Practitioner and WSQ-ESS programme facilitator.
Having been in the role of a Senior Human Resource Practitioner with management responsibilities, Susan has leadership and facilitation experience. As such, she is able to share and impart her knowledge and experience in areas like interviewing skills, performance management and people management. She has conducted numerous training sessions for organisations such as ACNielsen Research, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Parkway Health, Starhub, Sanmina-SCI, John Wiley and Sons, NTUC First Campus, DTZ, Jurong Port and more.
Her passion lies in being able to contribute to improving the competencies of her participants through interactive sessions. She firmly believes that competent people make a big and positive difference to the organisation. Susan is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Susan holds a Bachelor of Business in Business Administration (Distinction Award) and also a Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management (Bronze Award). She is also certified in Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA).
• 18 July 2018 - New
• One day
• 9 am to 5 pm
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the course.
• S$ 550 for Community
• S$ 580 for Non-Subscribers
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options