HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Daily Travel Allowance
Dear HR Professionals,
I would like to know what are the daily travel allowance rates that companies set for travel within the Asia region, US and Europe. We are a Japanese company and our rate is S$75 per day for Asia, S$90 per day for US and Europe.
Hope to have some insights.
We pay the following:
a. Managers and above – reimbursement capped at S$50 per meal
b. Below Managers – S$60 meal allowance per day
2) South East Asia / India/Bangladesh/Pakistan
a. Managers and above – reimbursement capped at S$40 per meal
b. Below Managers – S$50 meal allowance per day
3) Europe, US, Japan, Australia, Middle East
a. Managers and above – reimbursement capped at S$70 per meal
b. Below Managers – S$70 meal allowance per day
We follow IRAS per diem rates.
Our travel allowance is flat rate S$40 for travelling to Asia region.
Our company is USD50 per day regardless of countries and position level.
Our allowance per day:
Asia - $70
Europe/US/Middle East - $90
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.