During this workshop, participants will design and develop successful new employee orientation and onboarding activities.
First impression is important! Many companies do not realize the importance of making a great first impression on new hires. Getting new employees off to a good start can make a big difference in their feeling welcomed and in their effectiveness on the new job. New Employee Orientation is a planned welcome to the organization that is usually shared by the Human Resources Department and the new employee's supervisor. Therefore, your new hire should attend a formal Employee Orientation Program.
During this one day program, participants will be able to relate and understand the importance of new employee orientation. Also, they will be equipped with the skills to design, organise and conduct an Employee Orientation Programme.
• Understand importance of New Employee Orientation.
• Design an Employee Orientation Program.
• Organize and conduct a Employee Orientation Program.
• Purpose and benefits of Employee Orientation and Onboarding.
• To plan, design and develop a successful Onboarding Program.
• Facilitating Onboarding effectiveness.
• Employee Orientation delivery methods.
Who should attend
• HR Managers.
• Any employees who are required to conduct Employee Orientation Program.
• 16 October 2018 - 10th Run
• One day
• 9 am to 5:30 pm
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the course.
• S$ 650 for Community
• S$ 680 for Non-Subscribers
• Skills Connect WDA Reference CRS-N-0001683.
• Skills Future Credit for Self-Sponsored Singaporeans aged 25 and above.
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Buffet lunch with vegetarian & halal options
Past Participants' Comments
• "Useful insights to HR practitioners to review existing orientation program or to develop new one." - Ang Yuyun, Casino Regulatory Authority
• "The trainer make the session attractive." - Pang Fei Tyng, Ameron Malaysia Sdn Bhd
• "Trainer is very inspiring and professional. Shares a lot of experiences and is good in engaging the participants to do critical thinking." - Mitchelle Tang, Popular Holdings
• "Well done! This course is useful and trainer is good in sharing her valuable knowledge."
• "Interesting. I would be able to implement certain aspect into my induction programme."
Past Participant Organisations
• Aetos Security Management, Agri-Food & Veterinary Authority, Ameron Malaysia, Ameron, An-Nur Mosque Management Board, Aon Singapore, Attorney-General's Chambers, ASTI Holdings, Australian International School, Anderco.
• Bayer (South East Asia), BCS Information Systems, BDO LLP, Biosensors Interventional Technologies, BOC Aviation, Building and Construction Authority.
• CapitaLand Commercial, CapitaLand, Casino Regulatory Authority, Central Narcotics Bureau, Central Provident Fund Board, Changi Airport Group, Competition Commission of Singapore, Courts (Singapore), Crédit Industriel et Commercial.
• Defence Science & Technology Agency, DP Architects, DENSO International Asia.
• Eltek Power, Energy Market Authority, E-T-A Asia Pacific, Enercon Asia.
• Feinmetall Singapore, Fusion Cosmetics, Fluke South East Asia.
• Grace Orchard School, Gucci Singapore, GloApp Human Capital.
• Home Nursing Foundation, Health Sciences Authority.
• Ingram Micro Asia, Inland Revenue Authority of Singapore, Institute of High Performance Computing, Institute of Technical Education, interTouch, Info-communications Media Development Authority.
• JDS Uniphase Singapore, Jebsen & Jessen Business Services (S).
• KBC Bank NV, Asia Pacific Regional Office, Kajima Overseas Asia, Konecranes, Lian Soon Construction.
• Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore, Marsh (Singapore), Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Ministry of Law, Ministry of Transport, Mitsubishi Electric Asia, Metta Welfare Association.
• Nanyang Technological University, National Cancer Centre, National Council of Social Service, National Environment Agency (HRD), National Healthcare Group Polyclinics, National Heritage Board, NEC Asia, NTN Bearing-Singapore, NTT Singapore, NTUC Healthcare Co-operatives, National Institute of Education, Nikko Chemicals (Singapore).
• Oakwell Engineering.
• Parliament of Singapore, Perstorp Singapore, Petra Foods, PHHP Marketing (M) Sdn Bhd, Police Headquarters,Manpower Department, Popular Holdings, PT Infineon Technologies Batam, PT. Tigaraksa Satria Tbk, Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office, Phillips 66 International Trading, Petredec Holdings(Eastern).
• SAF HQ SWI, SAFRA, Samwoh Resources, Science and Engineering Institutes, Science Centre Singapore, Singapore Discovery Centre, Singapore Exchange, Singapore Prison Service, Singapore Tourism Board, Sumitomo Corporation Asia, Systems on Silicon Manufacturing Co, Singapore Children's Society, Suntory Beverage & Food Asia.
• TAC Controls, Tanaka Electronics Singapore, Tata Communications International, Teambuild Construction, Teijin Polycarbonate Singapore, The Bank of Nova Scotia.
• Volvo East Asia, Vopak Asia.
• WAREES Investments, Wee Chwee Huat Scaffolding & Construction, Wyeth Nutritionals, Xyratex (Malaysia), Yokogawa Engineering Asia, Yongnam Engineering & Construction, YGP.