HRSINGAPORE can assist eligible companies to maximize their HR Capabilities for the following services under the EDG Grant.
1. Assisting Clients to review current employment contracts, extension of Retirement options and gaps in regulatory compliance. Propose possible solutions to enhance family friendly culture, flexible work arrangements, and pertinent HR practices, HR efficiency and HR Solutions.
2. Update Clients with relevant changes to the terms and conditions in the employment contracts, institute disciplinary measures, performance improvement programs, etc.
3. Review existing HR policies and procedures and updating Employee handbook.
Performance Management Practices
2. Develop and recommend Performance management framework & cycle in relation to the business operations; to include stakeholder's roles and responsibilities (KPIs) and company mission.
3. Implement, review & refine scope of appraisal processes and elements to assess & moderate using a fair ranking including educating staff on the use of the new system. Develop template for Performance Management policy.
Rewards and Recognition Programs
2. Recommend & Design salary structure with management on using a competitive strategy to retain and reward employees. Propose employee compensation and benefit system to support retention and market competitiveness, variable bonuses, flexible benefits, etc.
3. Implement reward and benefit packages linking with career progression.
Eligible companies may apply for Enterprise Development Grant (EDG) which defrays up to 70 percent of qualifying project costs namely third party consultancy fees.
To qualify for the EDG, you need to:
- Be registered and operating in Singapore
- A minimum of 30% local shareholding
- Be in a financially viable position to start and complete the project
Applications will be assessed by Enterprise Singapore based on project scope, project outcomes and competency of service provider.
For details on EDG, please click on: