HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Hiring Local Graduate Foreign Students
Hi HR professionals,
I would like to check, the best practice for bringing local graduate foreign students on-board as Interns after they have completed their Advance Diploma course in Singapore. What type of work pass should I apply for them? What would be the recommended stipend allowance?
We apply using training work permit for such interns.
We are in the Food & Beverage industry and we bring in local studies foreign student whose study Diploma in Hospitality. We apply training pass for them thru MOM.
- Duration 6-mths
- No foreign worker levy
- 5% of total workforce to eligible for the number of headcount.
It would be either 'S' pass or EP.
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.