HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
HR Involvement During a Merger
Dear HR folks,
My company's subsidiaries in Thailand may be going through a merger. Does anyone have any experience? Can anyone share what HR should be doing to support this?
I had gone through 2 scenarios:
1) employees of minority shareholding company were offered a golden handshake and signed a brand new employment contract with the majority shareholding company.
2) employees of minority shareholding company were transferred to the newly merged entity but maintain their existing employment terms on a "personal to holder basis".
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.