Dear Fellow HR Practitioners
We would like to have a better understanding on the general practice for medical benefits of most organization.
Currently, our organization only recognized MC issued by non TCM and medical expenses are reimbursed to the staff by the organization.
1) Does your company recognized medical certificate issued by TCM?
2) Is the incurring medical expenses from TCM claimable?
1. We normally get the MC from GP and that is the basic requirement. We also cover TCM up to a certain cap as included in our medical insurance coverage.
2. Yes our organisation recognises medical certificate by TCM and Yes, that will be part of their medical entitlement.
3. My company does not recognise TCM MC nor reimbursement staff who seek TCM treatment.