HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Mobile Phone Allowance
Dear HR professionals,
May I know how is your company policy for mobile phone allowance?
1. Reimbursement based on mobile phone bills?
2. Subscribe to telco provider and provide company phone?
3. Fixed allowance?
We have policies for a different group of staff:
1. Salespeople - company provide a line with a specific plan, use own mobile phone
2. General Staff who frequently need to communicate using own mobile as part of their job - company provide a monthly fixed handphone allowance
For our company practice, we provide company phone but only for certain ranks, like managers. for the rest, no handphone allowance. in the case of an employee going for a business trip, we have one company phone (holding by HR), will be lent to the employee for the business trip.
We provide company phones. We pay for the phone bills. Overseas personal calls will be paid by the employees. When an employee resigns, the phone is returned to the company.
Reimbursement, own phone, monthly plan capped at $100.
We do by reimbursement basis and there is a limit depending on amount which depends on the role of the employee.
We reimburse eligible employees, subject to a certain cap that is tied to staff level.
Depending on the kind of business because some business needs to fix mobile allowance and some need to do it in other ways, we do an analysis of PNL on expenditure.
Our company gives a fixed allowance monthly.
Our Company provides a fixed reimbursement amount depending on the level of the officer. This is against bills. So option 1 is followed.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.