- Your name, NRIC, passport or any other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
- Information about your use of HRSINGAPORE’s website and services, including cookies, IP address, subscription account details and membership details, but only to the extent that HRSINGAPORE may identify you from such information;
- Your employment history and education background.
- Your payment-related information, such as your bank account or credit card information, and your credit history; and
- Information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our website.
Collection of Personal Data
- Generally, HRSINGAPORE collects your Personal Data when you submit forms relating to any of our products or services; when you register for or use any of our services on websites owned or operated by us or when you register as a member of websites owned and/or operated by us, or use services on such websites; when you interact with our administrative officers; when you use some of our services, e.g. our community subscription service; when you establish any online accounts with us; when you request that we contact you; when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data; when you ask to be included in an email or mailing list; when you respond to our promotions and other initiatives; and when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
- If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of spouse, children, parents, employees and/or authorised representatives), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to you providing us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
- You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Withdrawal, Access and Correction of Personal Data
- Should you wish to withdraw consent to use of your Personal Data or obtain access to or make corrections to your Personal Data records, please log in to the relevant account through which the Personal Data was provided, if any, failing which please contact the relevant Personal Data Protection Officer, contact details of which are found in the Personal Data Protection Statement or similar document elsewhere on the relevant HRSINGAPORE website.
- Please note that if your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party, you should contact such party directly to make any queries, feedback, and access and correction requests to HRSINGAPORE on your behalf.
- Please note that if you withdraw your consent to any or all use of your Personal Data, depending on the nature of your request, HRSINGAPORE may not be in a position to continue to provide its products or services to you or administer any contractual relationship in place, and this may also result in the termination of any agreements with HRSINGAPORE and its subsidiaries and your being in breach of your contractual obligations or undertakings, and HRSINGAPORE’s legal rights and remedies in such events are expressly reserved.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
HRSINGAPORE aims to comply with the requirements of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (“PDPA”) and respects your choices in respect of your personal data.The main purposes for which your personal data is collected and used by HRSINGAPORE Pte Ltd and its subsidiaries include providing you with our products and services, managing your subscriptions, processing payments, addressing questions and feedback, improving our products and services, as well as where permitted under law, sending you marketing and promotional offers on products and services, and personalized content and advertising based on your preferences or demographics.
In addition, if you have registered your telephone number with the national Do Not Call (DNC) registry, we will not send you administrative or marketing messages via your telephone number unless you have provided HRSINGAPORE consent to do so.
Should you have any feedback or enquiries relating to your personal data or if you wish to stop receiving promotional or marketing messages from HRSINGAPORE, please contact
The Personal Data Protection Officer at the following addresses:
Name: Mr Anthony Peck, General Manager
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Postal Address: 89 Short Street #04-16, Singapore 188216
Telephone Number: 63378016
For more information about PDPA generally, please visit the Personal Data Protection Commission’s website at http://www.pdpc.gov.sg