HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Productivity Appraisal/Benefits for the Departing Employee
Dear HR Professionals,
I would like to hear from you, as a HR professional what will you do:
1. When it is time for appraisal, will you take a look at the person's medical leave for the year? For example, there are two high performing staff but you can promote one. Staff 1 has taken medical leave quite a number of times while Staff 2 has not. What you will do?
2. The staff is leaving and within my management's business standpoint, he/she is not able to use up all of his/her benefit entitlement up. What is your view on this?
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.