HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Referral Bonus Amount
Dear HR Professionals,
We are currently reviewing our referral bonus quantum and would like to hear from you the quantum you are providing to employees who made successful referrals for openings within the company. We are currently giving $350 per successful referral.
We provide a referral award of $2,000 once the candidate is confirmed after the probation period.
We provide S$ 300 upon confirmation of the referred employee, followed by another S$400 providing the person stay with company up to one year.
We are currently giving $1500 per successful referral.
Our company gives out a referral bonus of $500 to any employee who has successfully referred a suitable employee to join us. The new employee will have to stay for a minimum of 6 months before the referral bonus is given out to the referrer.
It depends on the reason for the change in the referral bonus. One of the policy for your reference below:
$1,000 payable to staff upon confirmation of the referred candidate
$2,000 payable to staff upon completion of 1 year service of the referred candidate
$500 payable to staff upon confirmation of the referred candidate
$1,000 payable to staff upon completion of 1 year service of the referred candidate
Reasons behind this structure:
Why payable after confirmation?
- Quality of candidate
- Quality of referral by staff
Why 2nd payment after 1 year of service
- Retention of existing and new staff
- Staff who referred the new joiner will also be partially responsible to ensure the staff referred stays with the company
For your reference.
We do have referral policy. That is paid to the employee who referred after three months provided both the referrer and referee are still active in the payroll system .
We use to provide a referral amount of $500 but so far none of the employees have claimed it.
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.