HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Dear HR Community,
We implemented the following measures to reduce the possibility of retrenchment.
1. Requiring all employees to take eight days of annual leave (AL) during April and May.
2. Creating a shorter work week from June.
3. Making it mandatory for employees to consume two days of AL in a month on the days that they were not working.
Are there any other cost-saving measures that you have planned or put into action in your company to prevent retrenchment?
We are in the retail sector.
REPLIES & COMMENTS
STILL NOT SURE ABOUT THE HR COMMUNITY? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.