HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Secondment of Staff
Dear HR Professionals,
If my company is to second a staff to related company (A) for 2 years. salary paid direct by company A. How about annual leave, medical benefit? Company A will take care of it also?
The secondment depends on the contractual agreement. If you pay the salary to company A, then either:
- You keep other benefits to be paid to him/her and/or
- Company A has to provide the same agreed benefits as per the contract.
We have one case whereby the original company continues to pay in full and recharge full cost to the related company.
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.