Boost employee satisfaction and reduce turnover with our Talent Retention Workshop. Engage, retain, and empower your talent with the right strategies
A lot of surveys and reports by many credible sources mention about the “Great Resignation” or “Quiet Quitter” or exodus of people leaving their current jobs and seeking opportunities elsewhere during Covid and after post Covid. Hence, retention of key talent remains one of the greatest challenges for managers and human resource professionals.
After putting in a significant amount of effort to attract talent, do you find it difficult to keep them engaged and interested? Are your best employees resigning out of the blue?
How to attract talent, less attention is devoted to addressing How to retain it. Retaining the right people in the organization can be critical to continuing business growth, build strong capabilities, and executing strategic initiatives.
This one-day workshop will provide you the strategies and the 3C framework to retain and unlock the potential of your talent, which will decrease the turnover rate of your organization and increase the capability of your leaders.
• You want to be able to recognize exit triggers and act before your talent leaves;
• You are looking for new strategies or proven methods to retain your talent;
• You want to know what type of culture engages talent;
• You aspire to become a great leader;
• You want to discover your true potential as well as unlock that of your talent;
• You want to reduce the attrition rate of your organization
- Identify Stimulus Events that lead to Early Exit triggers
- The Secrets and Strategies to Retain Your Talent
- Impact of Work Culture versus Organization Culture
- Use of Psychometric Assessment Tools to Understand Individual Personality, Strengths and Areas of Development of Your Key Talent
- Real Case Studies Discussion and Remedies
- Ways to Detect Early Exit Signs
- Practice Empathy and the Caring System to Empower Your Employees’ Work Lives
- Promote Employee Satisfaction through Organization Justice and Fairness
- Sharing of Research and Proven Methodologies to Improve the Relationships with your Co-Workers
- Discover the 20 Practical Great Ways to Retain Your Talent
- Uncover the Benefits of Coaching
- Application of SEET Coaching Model to Unlock the Potential of the Talent
- Discovering your True Potential as a Leader
- Experience the Impact and Power of Coaching
Who should attend
• This program is highly recommended for HR professionals as well as Line managers and Business leaders.
• Case studies
• Interactive Discussion
• Experiential Coaching
Benefits of Attending This Course
• The course will provide thought provoking ideas and real case studies on talent retention from years of practice on the ground. How managers can be good coaches to not only retain talents but also unlock potential in others. You will be able to apply the 3Cs model immediately on the next day in your organization or even for yourself.
Sharon Seet is a global HR leader who is passionate to support internal and external clients to improve their lives, relationships and business performance. She has over 15 years of strategic HR leadership and business partnering experience with track record of developing regional and diverse teams in a global environment by leveraging her dynamic mastery of leadership styles, career transitions and behavioural leadership.
Sharon has gained the full spectrum of HR experiences across several industries ranging from oil and gas, energy consulting, manufacturing, heavy machineries, and healthcare logistics. She has also led HR transformation projects globally in the various organizations she has worked in.
Sharon is a Certified Coach with over 8 years’ experience in career and leadership coaching and has won the Best Internal Coach – Gold Award in 2022. She aims to transform lives and act as a catalyst for people achieving their dreams through coaching.
Sharon coaches and trains HR Professionals, emerging business leaders, first-time managers, middle management and senior leaders from companies like Microsoft, Bank of Singapore, Shopee, Changi General Hospital, Singapore General Hospital, CPF Board, Singapore Institute of Management, A*Star (Agency for Science, Technology and Research), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore Management University, Nagase and Co. Ltd, Sanden Corporation and so on.
Sharon has a Master’s Degree in Human Capital Leadership, a Bachelor Degree of Science in Business and a Graduate Diploma in Business Administration. She is also a Published Author of her first book “Exit Triggers”, and the second Co-Author book “Take Ownership of your Career Destiny” which was launched in 2019 and 2021 respectively.
• 5 December 2023 (1st Run) - Confirmed
• 17 April 2024 (2nd Run)
Duration / Venue
• One day
• 9 am to 5:30 pm
• Sheraton Towers Singapore (1st Run)
A Certificate of Attendance will be awarded at the end of the course.
• S$ 669.60 w/GST (S$620.00) for Community
• S$ 702.00 w/GST (S$650.00) for Non-Subscriber
(Prices inclusive of GST at 8%, applicable before 1 Jan 2024)
• S$ 675.80 w/GST (S$620.00) for Community
• S$ 708.50 w/GST (S$650.00) for Non-Subscriber
(Price inclusive of GST at 9%, applicable with effect from 1 Jan 2024)
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Lunch will be provided