TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our website, you hereby agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please leave this website immediately.
HRSINGAPORE reserves the right to change, modify, suspend or discontinue the whole or any portion of the website at any time and may also impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts or the entire website without notice or liability.
HRSINGAPORE may from time to time vary or amend these terms and conditions by posting the amended terms and conditions. Any use of the website after the amendment of these terms and conditions will be deemed to be acceptance of the amended terms and conditions by you. If you do not agree to the amended terms and conditions, you have the right to cease using the website.
- This website is owned and maintained by HRSINGAPORE.
- We offer various services as shown on our website and may add, change or remove any content at our sole and absolute discretion.
- You may not, by any means, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, publish, display, communicate, transmit, broadcast, podcast, webcast, distribute, sell, trade or exploit for any commercial or other purposes, any portion of, or any access to our website without our prior written consent, unless expressly permitted in the website.
- You may for your personal, non-commercial use, retrieve and display our content on any compatible device owned by you; print a single copy on paper, and store such content in electronic form on disk or on a mobile device owned by you.
- The copyright, patents, trade marks, registered designs and all intellectual property rights in this website shall vest in and remain with HRSINGAPORE.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are the property of HRSINGAPORE and its subsidiaries. You are not permitted to use any marks without the prior written consent of HRSINGAPORE. HRSINGAPORE and its subsidiaries aggressively enforce their intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law. The name of HRSINGAPORE or any other Marks may not be used in any way, including in any advertising or publicity, or as a hyperlink without prior written permission of HRSINGAPORE.
- You hereby undertake to comply with these terms and conditions and any other notices or guidelines that may be posted on this website, not to use any content for any unlawful purpose, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations, not to hack into, interfere with, disrupt, disable, overburden or otherwise impair the proper working of this website and not to use or impersonate any subscriber or member account at any time, whether with or without his/her permission.
- While we make every effort to ensure that all HRSINGAPORE content displayed on this website is accurate and complete, we provide the content for informative purposes and on an ‘as is’, ‘as available’ basis only without warranties of any kind either express or implied.
- The data and information made available on this website is of a promotional nature and does not purport, and shall not in any way be deemed, to constitute an offer or provision of any professional or expert advice.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, HRSINGAPORE disclaims all liability for any direct, incidental or consequential damage or loss suffered by you that may result from the collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data, including but not limited to any loss of, or any inability to retrieve, any Personal Data, howsoever caused, or any inaccuracy in the Personal Data presented, used or transmitted.
- You agree to indemnify and hold HRSINGAPORE and its subsidiaries and employees harmless from all claims, demands, actions, proceedings, liabilities, penalties, and costs, awards, losses and/or expenses, due to or arising out of any use of this website.
- No party shall be liable for any failure to perform its obligations under this Agreement if the failure results from a force majeure event.
- These terms and conditions and all matters relating to your access to, or use of shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore including without limitation the provisions of the Singapore Evidence Act (Chapter 97) and the Electronic Transactions Act (Cap. 88), without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law and you hereby agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.