HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Hi Fellow HR Practitioners,
Please share bets practices for staff (not under EA) whom return to office for events on rest day Sundays.
1) Do you give the same number of hours off on another day or double?
2) Is transportation reimburse-able per staff from nearest MRT to office?
We give time off to staff who return to work at company's request on weekends. However, it may not be 1 to 1 replacement. Actual transport expense between home and office incurred will be reimbursed, excluding staff who are given fixed monthly transport allowance.
Depending on the number of hours worked, we give either 1/2 day or full day off-in-lieu if employee (not under EA) works on off day (Saturday) and rest day (Sunday). No transport reimbursement.
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.