HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Transport Allowance for Sales and Non Sales Personnel
I am currently tasked to review the transport allowance for our staff and below are our existing practices. Would appreciate if you can share your Company existing practices.
We are a local SME company:
1) For Sales Personnel - S$650 per month and are able to claim for parking and ERP fees. No season parking provided
2) For Non Sales Personnel - full taxi fare reimbursement from Office only.
Many thanks to your contributions.
My company is paying sales personnel $800 as vehicle allowance with separate claims for parking and ERP. For non-sales personnel, it would be taxi like yours.
Our transport allowance as follows:
1. For sales personnel - $800 per month fixed (inclusive of parking, ERP)
2. For non sales personnel - taxi reimbursement as long as on official company matter
We are in trading/wholesales industry. SME.
1) Sales staff: $1100 include parking, ERP, season parking.
2) non-Sales staff: mileage $0.55/Km or taxi claim.
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.