HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Transport Allowance for Sales
Dear HR professionals,
May I check what is your company policy for transport allowance for the following staff category:
1. Sales personnel, please also advise if the transport allowance has inclusive the ERP, parking, etc? Must the sales personnel own a car?
2. Management staff
3. Normal staff if required to carry out office duties
$600 for employees doing sales role, $1700 for management and reimbursement basis for normal employees traveling locally for work purpose.
We have a table on the transport allowance under the Company's remuneration package.
Sales Personnel - $800 per month ( all inclusive)
Director - $1000 per month (all inclusive)
Transport allowance is only applicable to those with their own vehicles.
Office employees if required to travel during work can tap on Corporate Grab Account which is linked to our corporate credit card.
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.