HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Dear HR Professionals,
I would like to check if i would need to hire someone to work in Vietnam, is there any CPF or compulsory insurance that we had to take up for them ?
There is no need to contribute CPF if the staff is not Singaporean. However there are compulsory contribution you do need to contribute to your Vietnamese staff.
Government Statutory Benefits:
1. Social Insurance
2. Medical Insurance
3. Unemployment Insurance
4. Trade Union
5. Personal Accident Insurance
6. Severance Allowance
7. Yearly Medical Check-up
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.