HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
Warm Clothing Benefits For Business Travel
Hi HR Practitioners
I would like to find out if your organisation offers warm clothing benefits to your employees who are required to travel on business trips during winter.
In my organisation, we offer $450, claimable once in every 4 years.
1. Ours is $500 once every 3 years. May I check what is the definition you use for "winter"?
2. Yes, S$300 for winter-wear allowance for non-managerial employees, good for 3 years for business travelling during the winter in 4-season countries.
3. Can please share if any of your company limit the temperature for the winter clothing claim? Thank you.
STILL NOT SURE ABOUT THE HR COMMUNITY? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.