HRSINGAPORE Community Discussions
I have an employee who is requesting to be stationed in his resident country while working remotely due to personal health reasons.
Please share what are the benefits can an employer provide and the changes recommended to state in the new employment contract.
Should the employee follow Singapore public holidays or his resident country public holidays?
Should we pay the same salary package as given in Singapore?
Appreciate if you can assist and advise.
I suppose said employee's tasks is flexible that enable him to carry out at his hometown; need not report to the office to carry out. The management may consider offer him "Contract for Service" instead Contract of Service.
In the Contract Agreement you may state :
- type of service requirements and to response
- the amount payable for service render & payable monthly
- other commission or incentive to make it more attractive
- a notice period of termination etc.
POST YOUR MESSAGE TO THE HR COMMUNITY BELOW
STILL NOT SURE? CALL US
(65) 6337-8016 or 6338-5816, 9 am to 5 pm, Mondays to Fridays
• We have the sole discretion in determining which messages or notes are appropriate, and editing and excluding any messages or notes.
• As your messages will be seen by others, please refrain from posting messages that you can be held legally liable for.
• We are committed to protecting our members from spam or unsolicited e-mail and we will remove and ban subscribers who propagate spam and those involved in harvesting activities. If you receive a spam message from a subscriber, forward the message to us.