The first professional certification for HR Business Partners in Singapore. Kindly scroll for details.
The role of HR in the modern workplace is evolving quickly. In today’s competitive business world, successful HR professionals need to position themselves as business partners and to understand the organisation’s business model.
HR business partnering has become more popular in recent years as organisations become people-focused and HR business partners are expected to work closely with their organisation’s senior management leaders in order to develop and direct HR strategies to support the business goals, objectives and overall aims of the organization.
As compared to the HR Generalists who are more focused on administration and compliance, HR Business Partners see themselves as equal partners with their business leaders in driving success and they consistently make contributions to overall business strategy and performance.
A HR Business Partner (HRBP) role is an excellent career choice to progress in the field of human resources.
This Certified Human Resource Business Partner (CHRBP®) qualification course consists of eight modules and is designed to train and certify participants who need to develop the key skills and competencies of a strategic HR Business Partner.
• Equip and boost HR business partnering skills.
• Learn how to have a greater impact on your organization .
• Learn how to build highly productive relationships with your internal clients.
• Provide the opportunity for HR Generalists to transit into strategic HR business partner role and establish their presence as a respected strategic HR Business Partner in the industry.
• What is HR business partnering?
• HR Business Partnering Model
• Role and responsibilities of an HR Business Partner
• Issues affecting HRBP
• Working with senior management team
• Leading and managing people management agenda
• Transforming HR into business partnership roles
• Implementing HR business partnering
• Capability building for successful HR partnering
• What does an Internal Consultant do?
• Skills and competencies of an internal consultant
• Strategic importance of engaging HR in business decision
• Steps to consultative engagement and process
• Diagnosing situations to determine the client's need
• Role as internal consultant to management on HR related issues
• Providing HR guidance and consulting with other business functions
• Giving honest feedback to internal clients
• Making recommendations
• Performance Coaching
• Knowledge and experience of the business
• Developing strong business acumen
• Communicating in business terms with senior leaders
• Communicating HR policies to the organization
• Skills to engage people in conversation
• Building trusting relationship with internal and external clients
• Connecting HR department to other functions
• Facilitating the management team
• Active listening and influence technique
• Building harmonious relationships and trust
• Why business acumen is essential for HR business partners
• 5 Critical Elements of Business Acumen
• Financial Acumen – Why you need to know about Finance
• Benefits of Financial Knowledge
• Is Finance an Art or Science?
• Capital and Operating Expenditure
• Assumptions and Estimates in Financial Statements
• Implications to HR on these Assumptions and Estimates
• Income and Expense Statement
- Revenue - Financial Reporting Standard 115
- Cost of goods sold
- Operating Expenses
- Depreciation and Amortisation
• Balance Sheet
- Assets and Liabilities
- Profit ≠ Cash
- Cash is King
• Cash Flow Statement
- Understanding Cash Flow Statement
- Types of Ratios
- Implications for HR
• Understanding the change process
• Change Management Models
• Application of Change Management Skills
• Handling change in the workplace
• Preparing a Change Strategy
• Communicating change and understanding obstacles to change
• Driving performance improvement
• Stimulating positive changes in people management
• Employee champion and change agent in Managing Organisational Change
• A clear organization chart
• Understanding succession planning process
• Difference between replacement planning and succession planning
• Assessing the need for a succession plan
• Developing succession planning approaches
• Roadmap for effective succession planning
• Keys and pitfalls to succession planning
• Assessing internal candidates
• Mentoring high potential employees
• Engagement of stakeholder
• Developing appropriate talent strategies
• Alignment of talent strategies with business needs
• Engaging senior leadership participation
• Identifying high potential employees
• Retaining the top talent
• Preparing development plans for key employees
• Developing employment contract terms for new hires
• Hiring the right people
• Data-driven: HR's role in strategic and operational decisions
• Analyzing trends and metrics
• Use of data and its measurement systems
• Aligning metrics to organization's goals
• Common mistakes in analyzing data
• Types of performance measures
• Key Performance Indicators: relevance and characteristics
• Purposeful measurement
• Identifying organization KPIs
Decades of experience in local and regional HR practices and expert knowledge in labour laws.
Adrian Wong has more than 25 years of experience as a Senior Regional HR Professional with many years of experience in diverse industries especially manufacturing, food and beverage, FMCG, Supply Chain, freight and logistics, consultancy and Information, education, financial ratings and research sectors.
Adrian has worked as the Corporate HR Director, Asia Pacific for McGraw Hill Companies, Vice-President HR for EGL Asia Pacific Holdings Company Pte Ltd, Vice-President HR International Division for Japfa International Pte Ltd, Regional HR and Quality Director, Exel Way & QSHE Director for MSAS/Exel/DHL, Personnel Manager for Motorola Electronics and General Motors.
He covers more than 12 countries in Asia Pacific from India to Japan, China and down south to New Zealand. He led HR teams in different countries reporting to him and covered the full spectrum of HR activities: talent acquisition, total rewards, training and development including change management, HR Operations and benefits for the region. His experience covers a number of Mergers and Acquisitions, takeovers, HR workforce restructuring, corporate social responsibility, HR Outsourcing, Employee communications, Industrial and Union negotiation, etc. His training experience includes Corporate Internal Trainer for Management Leadership Programs, leadership programs for First Line managers, Business Development programs, leadership transition programs.
While he was with the Supply Chain Industry, he has responsibility over Quality, Safety and Environment covering Asia pacific countries and directs ISO Quality certification programs, 1800 safety management and 1400 Environment programs for the group. He also developed the leadership management program jointly with NUS Business Management School for young leaders and covered the Exel Way launch for Asia.
Adrian is a certified DISC and DDI facilitator and was also a part time lecturer for an Australian University for its Bachelor and Masters programs (International Human Resource Management Modules) and a local Institute for its Human Resource Management, Training & Development and Strategic Management programs.
Adrian possesses a Masters of Business Administration (MBA) and a Masters of Arts in Human Development. He also possesses Diplomas in Management Consultancy, Marketing, Industrial Management, Human Resource, Quality and Production Engineering.
Adrian has successfully completed the Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA). He is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Elsie Low is a HR Practitioner with over 25 years of experience. She has specific experience and strength in talent acquisition, human resource development, compensation and benefits development, payroll administration and management, talent management, employee communication and relations. She is a visionary and performance focused professional. Coupled with that, she has excellent business acumen with strong work ethics.
Elsie has worked in various multi-national and local SMEs and in different sectors such as manufacturing, electronics, construction, engineering and oil & gas. Her span of responsibility and experience are spent in various regional and leadership roles across different regions in ASEAN, Australia, China and Middle East.
Elsie graduated with a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource and a MBA in Finance. She also possesses the Certificate in Workplace Basics from Fairwork Commission Australia and an Advanced Certificate of Training and Assessment (ACTA).
She is currently one of the trainers for HRSINGAPORE's HR Certification Courses.
Michael Giam is an international business professional with decades of senior management experience working in highly complex and cross-cultural business environments. Michael’s international breadth of experience spans both in public institutions and private corporations focusing mainly on business fundamentals and human capital to establish clear and achievable strategic business goals.
From a Senior HR Business Partner to Senior Vice President, Michael has worked for several MNCs including CWT Distribution Limited (Singapore), International Data Corporation (USA), the Millennium & Copthorne International Hotels Group (Singapore), Marriott International (in China) and Melco China Resorts (Holding) Limited (Macau). In his tenure at CWT, Michael was appointed by the CEO as the Management Representative to lead in corporate culture development and change. He has developed, implemented and coached several action programs that were necessary in the development of a learning culture within the organization and beyond. In 2003, Michael was selected by the industry to become one of the Executive Committee Members representing the Singapore hospitality industry to provide value-added initiatives and plans to the local government in enhancing the skills and value of the local workforce. He is active in helping the community, especially those unemployed and in poverty to reskill them and bring them back to the workforce.
In recent years Michael worked in China for Marriott to open new properties and some of its flagship hotels. Michael also worked for the Society of Petroleum Engineers in Malaysia as their Asia Pacific Director of Operations responsible for organizing and managing industry-related MICE activities. In his tenure, he has also developed good relationship with key stakeholders and decision makers in many national oil companies and international oil and gas corporations. Michael also worked as an independent consultant handling several pre-opening and restructuring projects. This include assisting the GM in opening the first Wyndham flagship hotel in Singapore; worked as an interim General Manager to open an exclusive club for arts & culture professionals in Guangzhou; developed and implement a comprehensive strategic Customer Service Excellence Program for United Overseas Bank in China as well as providing professional HR service & consultation to the new rebranded Hotel Jen in Singapore.
Michael has always been interested to develop the next generation of talents and leaders. Since 1995, Michael has served as an adjunct faculty for several local and foreign universities as well as some adult learning institutions on topics including Human Resource Management, Coaching & Counselling, Business Contract & Maritime Law, Organizational Behavior, Customer Service Training and many others.
Michael received his MBA from an Australian University and holds an Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (Facilitated Learning). He is a registered Practicing Management Consultant (PMC), a recognized SkillsFuture Mentor for SMEs in Singapore and also a Certified Senior Professional with IHRP Singapore.
Charlie has worked in various public and local organisations in different sectors such as hospitality, banking, retail, F&B and transportation. He has a strong understanding of all HR functions within an organisation and demonstrates detailed knowledge in the HR field as well as driving a company’s people management strategy.
Charlie possesses a MBA and a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource. He is also an adjunct lecturer of a local polytechnic conducting HR academic programs.
• 9, 16, 23, 30 June, 7, 14, 21, 28 July 2023 - Fridays (18th Intake)
• 5, 12, 19, 26 August, 2, 9, 16, 23 September 2023 - Saturdays (19th Intake)
Duration / Venue
• Eight days
• 9 am to 5.30 pm
• Hotel seminar room
Certification will be awarded upon successful completion of all the modules and Competency-Based Assessments. Graduates are entitled to use the designatory title "CHRBP®" after their names (namecards, linkedin profiles, correspondences etc) for recognition of their achievement and their names will be published on our website to gain wider recognition by the HR industry.
Senior HR Executives (Business Partnering), Assistant HR Managers (Business Partnering), Managers (HR Business Partners) with at least 5 years of HR Managerial and/or Business Partnering experience.
HR Generalists currently performing a traditional HR role, with 3-5 years of experience in a supervisory or managerial capacity, transiting into a HR Business Partner role.
• S$ 4,406.40 w/GST (S$4,080.00)
• SSG/Skills Future Reference TGS-2020501021.
• For Company Sponsored - Net Payable Fee After SSG Training Grant (S$112.00): S$4,294.40 w/GST
• For Self-Sponsored - SkillsFuture Credit Can Be Used (Singaporeans aged 25 and above).
(Instalment Payment Scheme is Available for Self-Sponsored)
• UTAP Funding is available for NTUC Union Members ($250 or $500 for those aged 40 and above for courses attended between 1 July 2020 to 31 December 2025)
• Coffee & tea with snacks during the morning and afternoon breaks
• Lunch will be provided
Past Participants' Comments
• "The Consulting Module is very useful in today's context. It’s not a skill that can be acquired overnight but with experiences gained over the years. It’s good that Arnold (Trainer) shared his experience with us and used stories to illustrate the messages he wanted to bring across to us. The session is engaging, impactful and I walked away from the class learning something new"
• "Real-life examples by Adrian (Trainer) were useful and insightful!"
• "It was a great 8 weeks of training. Trainers are very friendly, approachable, and knowledgeable, always attending to our questions. Staff was helpful. Most important is we have learnt what we want. Thank You!"
• "It was a fruitful 8 weeks course. All the trainers are professional and knowledgeable and I have learnt a lot from all of them. The sessions are engaging and relevant to businesses. Thank you HRSINGAPORE for organizing this course"
• "Adrian (Trainer) uses a good mix of materials like videos, games etc. He keeps us engaged and exposes us to what is out there" - Venetia Chin, Fourier Intelligence International Pte Ltd
• "Adrian (Trainer) is good to engage us and his examples are relevant and interesting!"
• "I have a seamless experience from registration (enquiry) till completion of course. Have engaged in new learning with peers under a great environment. The model, framework and sharing are useful for my work! Great Job!"
• "Arnold is a very experienced trainer and by far my favourite trainer as he is able to stimulate my thinking process and share different perspectives for my learning"
• "Thank you for the course which has further developed my understanding of HR Business Partnering. I am sure it will help me grow professionally. I will not hesitate to recommend it to my network" - Wojciech (‘Teck’) Sieczkowski, Hotelbeds Pte Ltd
• "Elsie is a very good trainer/speaker. She explains well so that we can understand fully." - Marilen, Rotary Engineering Pte Ltd
• "William (Trainer) is able to listen to our issues and provide valuable advice for us to bring back and think further".
• "Arnold (Trainer) is very knowledgeable & the topics are very relevant." - Rian Tina, Security Risk Pte Ltd
• "It was the best course! I learned and the trainer is amazing!" - Helene Guerin
• "The training materials used are very relevant,. very informative & educational" - Gay Hope Carr
• "I appreciate that trainers go through all the content despite having the lesson over running. Thank you for the effort" - Claudia Koh
• "Mr Adrian (Trainer) quoted a lot of work experiences and compared the existing challenges in Business Partnering." - Loguesvaran KalaiSelvi
• "Good sharing and discussion, trainer is very knowledgeable and passionate." - Claudia Koh
• "Trainer (Arnold) is very willing to share recent and valuable experiences!"
• "This module (Internal HR Consulting) is very relevant and the sharing from trainer is excellent! Very engaging" - Emily Soo
• "Trainer is very knowledgeable!" - Janice Yim, Bollore Logistics Singapore Pte Ltd
• "Very interesting and engaging. Useful info & cases."
Past Participant Organizations
• Ascott International Management (2001) Pte Ltd, ATR Eastern Support Pte Ltd, AEW Asia Pte Ltd, Aspial Corporate Services Pte Ltd, ABN Amro Clearing Bank N.V, Singapore Branch
• Bollore Logistics Singapore, BlueSG Pte Ltd
• CapitaLand Commercial Management Pte Ltd, CareerBuilder (Singapore) Pte Ltd, Changi Beach Club, Caldecott Group
• Deutsche Telekom Global Business Solutions Singapore Pte Ltd, Digital Investment Management Pte Ltd, Darktrace Singapore Pte Ltd
• Eastman Chemical Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, ETHOZ Group Ltd, Elite Asia (SG) Pte Ltd, Exyte Asia Pacific Holding Ltd
• Geodis Wilson Singapore, Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore Pte Ltd, g&m Pte Ltd, GP Batteries International Limited
• Hamilton Sundstrand Pacific Aerospace, Heidrick & Struggles Singapore Pte Ltd, Health Promotion Board, Home Nursing Foundation
• Icon Soc Pte Ltd, International Baccalaureate Organization (Singapore Branch), ifm electronic Asia Pte. Ltd, IFS Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
• Kulicke & Soffa Pte Ltd
• Land Transport Authority, Linkwise Technology Pte Ltd
• Metta Welfare Association, MP Biomedicals Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Ministry of Defense
• Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd, NovogeneAIT Genomics Singapore Pte Ltd
• Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura
• Reckitt Becnkiser, Rotary IMC Pte Ltd, Rotary Engineering Pte Ltd
• SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore, SCOR Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd, Sinarmas Cepsa Pte Ltd, Security Risk Pte Ltd, SPH Media Limited, STT Communications Ltd
• Teambuild Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd, TotalEnergies Trading Asia Pte Ltd, TPSC Asia Pte Ltd
• Ultratech SE Asia, Ultra Clean Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd, Upbit APAC Pte Ltd, Underground Technology Engineering Construction Pte Ltd
• VSL Singapore Pte Ltd
• World Courier Singapore Pte Ltd
CHRBP Graduates in 2016
- Ng Lay Gek Maureen, CHRBP, Hamilton Sundstrand Pacific Aerospace Pte Ltd
- Wendy Ng Hui Lin, CHRBP, Land Transport Authority
- Kazumi Imamura, CHRBP, SAGE Publications Asia-Pacific
- Aina Lim, CHRBP
- Kevin Ng Geok Lin, CHRBP
- Sie Gek Hwa, Grace, CHRBP
CHRBP Graduates in 2017
- Renuka Devi, CHRBP, ICON SOC Pte Ltd
- Swimita Singh, CHRBP, International Baccalaureate Organization (Singapore Branch)
- Dan Lim, CHRBP
- Janice Yim Seon Joo, CHRBP
- Ong Yi Pin Stacy, CHRBP
- Li Jiayu, CHRBP, Standard Chartered Bank, Singapore
- Li Zi, CHRBP, Ultratech SE Asia Pte Ltd
- Winnie Wee Sock Hoon, CHRBP, Geodis Wilson Singapore Pte Ltd
CHRBP Graduates in 2019
- Tan Soo Peng Michelle, CHRBP, CapitaLand Commercial Management Pte Ltd
- Carol Lim, CHRBP
- Soo Shui Nee, CHRBP
- Judy Lim Hwi Fung, CHRBP
- Ho Choo Ai Madeline, CHRBP
- Tan Jei Ning, CHRBP, Ultra Clean Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd
- Chee Lee Ming Candice, CHRBP, ATR Eastern Support Pte Ltd
- Dawn Hee Siang Yee, CHRBP, Gazprom Marketing & Trading Singapore Pte Ltd
- Bai Meiyu, CHRBP, ifm electronic Asia Pte Ltd
- Eugenia Silva, CHRBP, Kulicke & Soffa Pte Ltd
- Ng Leng Ying Micky, CHRBP, Metta Welfare Association
- Chew Sor Pheng Eunice, CHRBP
- Choo Seik Yen, Christina , CHRBP, Singapore (Cambodia) International Academy Co., Ltd
- Lim Soh Hoon Serene, CHRBP, Ascott International Management (2001) Pte Ltd
- Joanna Tan, CHRBP, SCOR Services Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
CHRBP Graduates in 2020
- Yeo Wei Jin Eugene, CHRBP, Nestle Singapore Pte Ltd
- Helene Guerin, CHRBP
- Jacqueline Pang, CHRBP
- Rachel Tan Hong Choo, CHRBP
- Loguesvaran KalaiSelvi, CHRBP
- Benedicta Gabrielle Lau, CHRBP
- Lieu Hwee Min (Jasmine), CHRBP, CareerBuilder (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Kok Wai Kin, CHRBP, Changi Beach Club
- Norhuda Abd Rahman, CHRBP, Heidrick & Struggles Singapore Pte Ltd
- Angela Soh Seok Min, CHRBP
- Gay Hope Carr, CHRBP
- Katherine Bhat, CHRBP
- Marjorie Refuerzo, CHRBP
- Koh Yan Ling Patrina, CHRBP
- Priscilla Lum Swee Leng, CHRBP
- Hee Ting Howe Terence, CHRBP, BlueSG Pte Ltd
- Koh Cui Shan Claudia, CHRBP
- Gladys Chun, CHRBP, Kulicke & Soffa Pte Ltd
- Angie Liao, CHRBP, AEW Asia Pte Ltd
- Chua Xing Fang Amanda, CHRBP, Eastman Chemical Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Rian Tina, CHRBP, Security Risk Pte Ltd
- Koh Si Hui, CHRBP
- Ida Lee Ah Choo, CHRBP
- Teng Yeo Chang, CHRBP
- Evonne Loh, CHRBP, MP Biomedicals Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Sim Kee Li, CHRBP
CHRBP Graduates in 2021
- Elsie Seak Siew Kim, CHRBP, Deutsche Telekom Global Business Solutions Singapore Pte Ltd
- Cheong Yeow Chyi (Edward), CHRBP
- Fabian Chew Peng Boon, CHRBP
- Tan Chia En Jayce, CHRBP
- Hoh Priscilla, CHRBP
- Ng Siew Fong, CHRBP
- Sarusvathi d/o Krishnan Samy, CHRBP
- Yeanne Rosalina Halim, CHRBP
- Feng Lijun, CHRBP, Teambuild Engineering & Construction Pte Ltd
- Maggie Cheng Tse Huay, CHRBP, Upbit APAC Pte Ltd
- Franny Koh Pei Kee, CHRBP, Reckitt Becnkiser
- Lee Li Ling Lincoln, CHRBP, Aspial Corporate Services Pte Ltd
- Wong Kong Fui Ryan, CHRBP, Caldecott Group
- Marilen Loresco, CHRBP, Rotary Engineering Pte Ltd
- Angela Chua, CHRBP
- Anitha Nirmal Anthony Raj, CHRBP
- Cheong Ngee Ann, CHRBP
- Grace Koh Pei Teng, CHRBP
- Lee Pei Hua, CHRBP
- Ho Sze Nor, CHRBP
- Rabinder Kaur, CHRBP
- Tan Mui Eng, CHRBP
- Wojciech Mieczyslaw Sieczkowski, CHRBP
- Kang Min Kyung, CHRBP, Standard Chartered Bank
- Tan Yih Lin Eveline, CHRBP
- Kong Yi Zhen, CHRBP
CHRBP Graduates in 2021
- Hemamalini Tharumalingam, CHRBP
- Tay Xin Yi, Chloe, CHRBP, g&m Pte Ltd
- Regina Hong Shu Ying, CHRBP, Health Promotion Board
- Teo Han Hoon, CHRBP, Rotary IMC Pte Ltd
- Ng Lee Kwang, CHRBP
- Tan Ning Jia, CHRBP
- Muhammad Sani Bin Abdul Majid, CHRBP
- Oh Yi Von, CHRBP
- Shermaine Wong, CHRBP
- Neo Jie Shi, Jess, CHRBP, GP Batteries International Limited
- Jasmine Tan, CHRBP, NovogeneAIT Genomics Singapore Pte Ltd
- Ng Chee Wee, CHRBP
- James Sim, CHRBP
- Ang Xue Ting Jasmine, CHRBP
- Lai Han Kin Chris, CHRBP
- Chin Mee Ngah, CHRBP
- Yong Siew Choo, CHRBP, Showa Denko HD Singapore Pte Ltd
- Koh Poh Hua, CHRBP, Linkwise Technology Pte Ltd
- Lai Han Ling Christine, CHRBP, VSL Singapore Pte Ltd
CHRBP Graduates in 2022
- Teo Besey, CHRBP
- Lu Guanzhen Deanna, CHRBP
- Qiu Jie, CHRBP
- Jessica Yan Zi Yu, CHRBP
- Lan Wan Teng, CHRBP
- Phang Geak Lean, CHRBP
- Kozhissery Rashmi Parvathy, CHRBP
- Triana Ijo, CHRBP
- Zulaiha Binte Mahamud, CHRBP
- Luo Pei Shan, CHRBP, Digital Investment Management Pte Ltd
- Kathy Xia Zihan, CHRBP, Elite Asia (SG) Pte Ltd
- Everest Louisa Yuan Rui Xue, CHRBP, Kulicke & Soffa Pte. Ltd.
- Nur Wasilah Binte Mohamed Salleh, CHRBP, Persatuan Pemudi Islam Singapura
- Eunice Ng Yang Yang, CHRBP
- Tiang Yin Yin, CHRBP, TotalEnergies Trading Asia Pte. Ltd.
- Jacqueline Yu Jintian, CHRBP, TPSC Asia Pte Ltd
- Teo Xenia, CHRBP
- Christine Garcia Francisco, CHRBP
- Koh Hui Bei Doris, CHRBP
- Lee Szu Lin, CHRBP
- Kim Hyunwoo, CHRBP
- Sally Ong, CHRBP
- Sumitra Ramachandran, CHRBP
- Ching Chin Yee, CHRBP, SPH Media Limited
- Lee Huat Neo Della, CHRBP, SPH Media Limited
- Vidhi Sarkar, CHRBP, IFS Solutions Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Liu Ting, CHRBP
- Linda Ng, CHRBP, ABN Amro Clearing Bank N.V, Singapore Branch
- Evelyn Cheong Lai Yee, CHRBP
- Jasline Ng Shih Jing, CHRBP
- Chen Shang Qiong, CHRBP
- Vasanthi d/o S Muthuraj, CHRBP
- Aw Wee Meng Kenneth, CHRBP
- Ng Ying Yi Jewel, CHRBP
- Chong Siew Loon Christine, CHRBP, STT Communications Ltd
- Chan Wan Ching Ivy, CHRBP, STT Communications Ltd
- Isabella Arella Heng, CHRBP
CHRBP Graduates in 2023
- Deanne Teng, CHRBP, Darktrace Singapore Pte Ltd
- Muhammad Sulaiman Bin Abdul Jalil, CHRBP, Exyte Asia Pacific Holding Ltd
- Ong Kay Mun, CHRBP, Exyte Asia Pacific Holding Ltd
- Chang Wan Chen, CHRBP
- Wong Siew Ming, CHRBP